Timber Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timber Zone

Two powerful places, One world

2 posters

New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New world (between Yumi and Insamity) - Page 12 Empty Re: New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Post  Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:13 am

Yumi sighed, feeling a bit left out since she couldn't shift being that of a human and a wolf demon she ran along side them all, Yumi still had her tail wrapped around her waist and her ears pinned to her hair.

Jay walked over to Ora standing in front of her and clearing his throat "Hey...if your friend has come to start trouble, its the last thing I need at the moment" he growled a bit to get his point across. "Now if you don't mind maybe walking around and helping some of the females or pups..." he said before walking off toward the lake.
    Insamity
    Insamity

New world (between Yumi and Insamity) - Page 12 Empty Re: New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Post  Insamity Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:36 am

Sky looked up at Yumi, feeling a bit bad. It must really suck to be trapped in one form. She wished she could help. She saw her unhappy face and nudged her a bit while they ran, and smiled a toothy dog-grin at her. She wanted to cheer her up.

Ora's ears perked up as she looked at the man standing over her. She got up and looked up at him. "Well.. if it makes you feel any better, he's not my friend.." She said as she walked past Jay. She sat down again. "He's very dangerous..." She said. It was then Ora realised. She knew just how coldhearted her kind could be.. and if they suddenly changed their minds... they could come down and destroy everything on this planet. She was a ticking time bomb for these folk and had no idea what to do. Stripped of her powers... she could only leave with the permission of the gods.

Ora walked over to where some of the pups were playing. She saw one running off to a river that ran along the border of Jay's territory, and she followed him. The pup was about to step into the water as she gently swooped him up and stuck him on the grass. "You know not to go past the river." The pup yipped and licked her ankle as he ran back to his litter to play with his brothers and sisters. Ora caught the scent of something unfamiliar. SomeONE. She scanned the border but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. She decided to stand between the pups and the border, so as not to allow any of them to cross over and nobody to cross in.

Scythe was approaching some new scents of other people and wolves... and lots of them. He continued to walk along the border of Jays territory to scope it out. He wondered if this place was friendly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Yumi smiled as she looked over to sky and nodded saying she was 'ok', they all slowed down once they came into the town, Yumi bumped into someone without realizing it and was knocked on her ass. She looked up as a hand was offered to her "Im sorry...let me help you" he spoke, it was Jake, Yumi backed up a bit looking at him like he was a ghost. Jake walked toward her a bit more "Come on honey lets talk..." he said as he bent down, Yumi scrambled to stand up before sobbing and running off toward the lake, Jake growled walking to follow her.

Jay sat in his cave as he talked to a few of the villagers having problems with a few different things, he talked things over to see if he could please them all in a short amount of time but he knew he was gonna need some help.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Scythe found a spot by the river that was seemingly safe and layed in the grass for a break, chewing on a stick. He rolled over on his back and took a deep breath in as he looked up into the foliage. The sun hit his face just right and he sudden;y became a bit tired, yawned , and rested where he was.

Ora caught the scent of Scythe and became edgy. She lead the playing pups to their mothers and began searching up and down the river.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Yumi ran to the only place she knew she could hide, at the lake. She kneeled down in front of it and sobbed softly wishing he hadn't come back, she didn't want to see him.
    Jake made his way down to the lake growling softly "Oh yumi...darling..." he called out.

Ace tackles Sky to the ground licking her before wagging his tail "How about we meet up for a romantic dinner tonight...and make it a double date with Rita and Jay...then we can get the dirty scoop on the two." he grinned as he licked her softly.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Skylr landed on the ground with Ace above her, she smiled and licked his face with her tail wagging on the ground. "Sounds great. I'll let Rita know. She's been avoiding me because I keep teasing her about it." She laughed and licked him again before getting up. "What should we do in the meantime though?"

Scythe was lightly napping when he was awoken by the sound of a female. He looked up, and stepped into the shallow part of the river with just his front paws and looked over to find a huge lake. There was something drawing about that lake, but he knew the rules of the packs. Rogues stayed in the borders. He searched for the female when he found her. A human female with wolf ears and a tail. He was intrigued by her, so he watched.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:17 pm

As Yumi sat there Jake came up behind her standing above her, Yumi was cornered she had no where to go, Jake reached down grabbing her arm and pulling her up and growling "Why did you run sweet heart..." he said as he held her by her throat "You should know...no one gets away from me...No one..." he growled in her ear.

Ace smiled "I have to go on guard duty...im sure the Alpha needs me you can just roam around, or swim" he said before licking her a final time and heading up to Jays cave.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:32 pm

"Alright I'll go find Rita and we will go for a swim." Sky nibbled his muzzle and licked him before running off.
    Rita was at a coffee shop, waiting for Sky, knowing she was looking for her. Sky tracked her down and shifted into human form. As Rita put her drink down Sky picked it up and took a swig. "Hey get your own." Rita said as she took back her frappe. "C'mon we're going for a swim." Sky said. "Later, double date. Me and Ace, you and Jay. We want the dirt, miss 'I'm fucking the alpha.'" Skylr smiled and Rita laughed, jokingly smacking her arm.

Rita got up and walked to the door, and Sky followed. Together they headed for the river.

Scythe was observing the female when he heard a voice. This voice wasn;t something pretty and he watched as a man grabbed the female by the throat as she was sobbing. When he saw this he calmly got up, disregarding any laws the packs had about intruders. You DON'T lay hands on a female. Scythe barreled in on the male, knocking him over, and shifting into a tall, muscularly built human with light tan skin and black hair and a goatee. He wore a black wife beater and baggy jeans, and workboots. His arms were well built, the left one sporting a full sleeve series of tattoos, most of which he attained in the military. With his raspy voice, he calmly and cooly said to the male "Laying hands on a woman. Tsk Tsk. Didn't your mother teach you anything?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Yumi was knocked into the water as Jake was hit, Jake rolled back flipping back to his feet and growling loudly "Buzz off outsider!!" he barked as he put his fist up ready to fight him off. Yumi swam out of the lake trying to catch her breath as she shook her tail out, She looked up at Scythe and backed up a bit, the guy was definitely an outsider and she had no idea who he was.

Jay sat in his cave with ace the two talking about how to help some of the people, he wanted to be able to help them and also keep the town guarded against any threats. Little did he know someone already slipped through the defenses and were in the town, no one noticed because they were too busy with other things.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 pm

"Now now... no need to fight. It's not necessary." He said in a relaxed and snarky tone. "Hot temper we've got now don't we? That's no way to act." His huge arms were crossed, but his fists were balled as he continued to challenge the other male. Scythe stood back a bit and unfolded his arms. "Go on. Take a shot. I'll give you the first one." He had an eyebrow raised and a cocky grin.

Skylr and Rita arrived at the lake to see a commotion. Rita felt Sky tense up with a deep gurgling growl as she scanned the lake and saw Yumi.. and Jake. "Oh no.." Sky shifted and hurled herself into the air but Rita caught her by the scruff of her neck. "COOL IT. There's some person here.. a man we've never met. Looks like he's challenging him. I'm sensing a brawl boiling up." Sky and Rita slowly and silently approached Yumi. "C'mon.. we should step back. Who's the tall dude?" Sky inquired.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Jake growled as he Charged at Scythe hitting him with an Ice attack, "You picked the wrong person to fuck with buddy!" he growled as he kept up his attacks.

Yumi sobbed as she turned into Rita hugging her and moving out of the way so she wants hurt, but her hand went to her throat where Jake grabbed her, there was a red mark in the shape of his hand. "I don't know...but Jake isn't suppose to be here..." she cried as she curled up.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Scythe took the hit but charged him, grabbing Jake by the jugular and hurling him into a tree. He then shifted back and started running at him, full throttle, growling deeply but smiling menacingly. His magenta-red eyes focused solely on Jake.

Rita looked at the mark on her throat. "Did.. did he do that?"
    "Good thing he's got big muscle man on his ass cuz I'll kill him." Sky said as she growled.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Before Scythe made contact Jay landed in front of him stopping him from attacking, Jay shifted to his human form "Cool it...Hes mine" He growled before turning to Jay quickly grabbing him by the throat and throwing him into the lake jumping in after him.
    "JAY!" Yumi yelled as she scrambled to the edge of the lake but couldn't see further than the surface, Ace walked up pulling Yumi back and holding her
    "its gonna be ok...We saw what he did..." he told her as he let yumi cry into him.
    Ace looked over at Scythe and nodded a bit "Whats your name stranger?" he asked in a calm collected voice.

After a few minutes Jay came back alone standing in front of the lake and looking around "alright...Who the hell is he and what the hell is going on here?" he asked an angry expression showed on his face like the night moon in the sky.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Scythe slid to a stop before coming almost nose to nose with Jay. He smiled cordially at him, sensing his rank in the pack. "He's all yours mate." Skylr and Rita stood back with Ace and Yumi and watched as everything unfolded.

Scythe turned to Ace. "The name's Scythe. I'm a rogue wolf but I ran for the military. Special ops." He said as he gestured to the big cross tattoo on his shoulder, with two machine guns crossing out from the back. He stood back and watched Jay fight Jake and smiled. "Prick had it coming, eh?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Jay sighed rolling his eyes over to Scythe and growling "He fucked with my sister for the last time" he said as he walked over to Yumi pulling her to her feet "Stop the tears...hes gone and he wont be coming back" he told her as he wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead.
    Yumi stopped her tears and wagged her tail "Thanks you guys" she said as she looked around before walking up to Scythe and blushing a bit "And...Thank you for helping me" she said as she held out her hand "I'm Yumi...and That's my brother Jay the Silver Wolf" she said pointing over.
    Jay and Ace stood trying to figure out where there was a hole in there defenses.
    Shadow appeared in front of Jay "who's the new kid?" he asked as he pointed over at Scythe
    "Forget it, we got work to do" Jay said before he and ace ran off with Shadow following.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Scythe smiled and took her hand and kissed it. "I hate seeing a pretty face like yours hurt. If you need anything, let me know." He said as he stood back, smiling. "Also, let your brother know if he needs a hand. I'm sure I could be of use." He said with a smile and a wink.

Skylr, in shepherd form, was sizing him up. She circled him a few times before sitting back and looking up at him. She smiled. Anyone who's willing to smack Jake around a little is automatically a friend in her book.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Yumi blushed like crazy as she backed up giggling as she looked at Rita and Sky "I'm pretty sure Jay will want you to stick around" she said as she sat down starting to dry her tail off. "Well...What are we doing today you guys?" she asked as she looked between Sky and Rita.

Jay sat outside his boarders looking around as he spotted the angel he saw before walking up to him "Oi...get down here!" he called up, Luke looked down from his spot in the tree before jumping down and standing with his arms crossed.
    "What are you doing here?...why are you not returning to who sent you?" he asked him as he watched him
    "I am here to keep an eye on Ora...The one you let roam around your village without a second though...she murdered her partner in cold blood...soon your town will be next" he told Jay.
    "Are you threatening me sir?" Jay asked as he stood up backing up a bit
    "No...but if you keep her in your town, it will be reduced to a pile of ash" he told Jay before flying off without another word. Jay snapped his Jaw before rushing back into his village looking for Ora and calling her name.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Skylr looked over at Yumi. "Me and Rita were going to go for a swim. But maybe now its not such a good idea... Why don't we show Scythe here around?" Jason cane trotting down the hill and stopped. "Whoooaah who are you" He said as he saw Scythe for the first time. "This is Scythe. He's cool, we think." Rita said.

Ora was content now, still guarding the borders when she heard Jays voice shouting her name through the village. She went back on edge when she saw him galloping toward her. "Everything alright?" She asked.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Yumis tail wagged as she jumped up and nodded "Sure!" she smiled before hiding behind Sky noticing she was still a bit shy and afraid.

Jay came to a stop as he saw Ora "Your little angel friend told me some things...saying you killed your partner and if you stay here my place will be turned to ash...I don't really think its wise you stay...I can't risk anything happening" he told her as he looked her in the eyes.

Shadow appeared by yumi's side in his wolf form, he was an all black wolf with red eyes that glowed, his paws were big and his fur was fluffy. He wore a paw print necklace around his neck the same as yumi's, he leaned against her letting her pet him.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:00 am

Ora widened her eyes at this but her expression softened. She dipped her head. "You'll never believe me if I told you it wasn't me... Just like the rest of em." She looked up at him under her hung head. She waited a moment, but got up, standing tall and looking straight at him. "I'll be outta here at dawn. But I'm not the one you need to be worried about, nor am I risk of your pack members you're accusing me of. If you were smart, you'd keep your eyes peeled, alpha." She said before shooting into the sky and taking off.

Scythe noticed her shyness and couldn't help but find it adorable. "I've scoped out the area for a few days now, nice place y'all got here. What's there to do in this town?"

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:15 am

"Well...um...we mostly hang with friends and family...and look after the children...train...or you know...just...goof off" she said as she pet Shadow before walking leading the group to the town.

Jay growled running off to his cave to figure out what the hell was going on, he didn't need any trouble for the village at the moment.

Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Scythe smiled at Yumi and put his hand out. "Show me the way." 

Ora sat at the center ef the clearing in the forest where her landing had flattened everything within a 400 foot radius. With a hung head, she whispered a prayer to her god, her cheif, her commander. "Please hear me... it wasn't me.. they framed me... it was all them... all of it..." She was mumbling under her breath as Jason came into the clearing. He was worried about her when he saw the other angel Luke, he could sense he was here for her, he could sense power in him. He stopped ten feet away from her, watching her. Ora sensed his presence. "You've been the only comforting thing about this this god forsaken planet." She said this loudly so he could hear her, her strong voice echoed through the trees. Jason approached her slowly. "What's going to happen to you now?" He asked her. Jason was half terrified to ask her this, he had grown to love her. "I don't know..." She replied. She looked back at Jason, and turned around to sit next to him. She rested her head on his shoulder blades. "If it makes a difference... I beleive you." Jason said calmly as he nuzzled her thick black fur. "At least somebody does." She replied on the verge of tears.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Yumi smiled leading Scythe all over town unaware that they were being watched by the guards and Jay, Yumi was having too much fun to notice, she introduced him to people as she took him around. Pups ran up to her tugging at her tail and yipping at her happily, Yumi smiled as she wagged her tail and wiggled her ears making the children laugh before they ran back to there mothers.

Luke watched the two as he sat undetected on a near by ledge, he gotten his orders from above to lay low and not rock the Silver wolves boat just yet, but something was doing more rocking than he was. The ground began to shake like thunder hitting the ground "What the hell" he mumbled softly as he looked around, flapping his wings and taking off into the air he saw what was coming, it was a huge monster looking dog. 

Jay lay on the cliff his eyes closed as he listened to his surroundings, it wasn't until he heard the rocks starting to move with vibrations, opening his eyes he looked around no one was running or screaming. The vibrations gotten stronger and the ground began to shake "Everyone! Plan Delta B.Z!" He called as he jumped down from the cliff and running toward the source of disturbance. 

Yumi stopped her laugh fading as the ground rumbled like a hungry giant "Whoa..." she said as she lost her balance falling into Scythe but not moving him by much, "Delta B.Z..." Yumi looked around as the guards began to get everyone away from the village "Uh...Lets go we have to ensure the families safety!" she said as she turned around ushering pups on there way and making sure no one was left behind. Shadow left her side bolting in the direction of the disturbance with Ace at his side.

Jay stopped as he looked up at the demon hell hound, this dog was pure evil, his drool was lava and his teeth razor sharp. He sported horns on his head and his eyes were the reflection of death, this thing was way more evil than his own brother prince of the underworld. "Shit..." he mumbled as he looked at the ground burn marks were left from the hounds paw prints, like he was walking on fire or made of fire himself. Jay looked over at Shadow and Ace "Any ideas guys?" he asked as he watched the demon come closer and closer with drool dripping from his mouth and melting the ground.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:05 am

Scythe caught Yumi and helped her regain her balance. "Let me know what to do and I'll do it." He said as he ran frantically getting pups to their mothers and making sure everyone get to saftey alongside Yumi.  As he looked along the horizon his gaze focused on the most terrifying thing he seen. In all his years of military service, he had never been so stricken with fear as he was when he fixed his focus on that monstrosity. "THE FUCK IS THAT THING" He yelled through all of the chaos. Skylr and Rita caught up to them. Scythe had to think fast. "Skylr, Rita!" He shouted to them. "Yeah?" They both shouted in unison. "Stay with Yumi, I'm going to go find Jay and help him and the others out!" Skylr and Rita nodded and took his place helping Yumi, and Scythe ripped into his wolf form and bolted for Jay and the others. He caught up with them and nodded his head as if to say 'At your command.' 
    "What can I do to help?" He said confidently but urgently.

Ora and Jason stood still at the center of the clearing. They felt the ground rumbling, and the second after they looked up, the hellhound ripped through the trees, melting everything it touched. "WHAT THE F- GLL" His voiced gurgled as Ora snatched him by the scruff of his neck and bolted off into the opposite direction, dodging trees and flying at light speeds. She located Yumi Sky and Rita. She touched down and gently landed Jason back on the ground. "Hey I thought you.." Sky was cut off when Ora chimed in. "No time to talk about that right now, we need to get ourselves and everyone in this village to saftey, NOW." She said in her commander tone.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:31 am

Yumi lead the group of woman and children to the huge hidden cave that was set up for them all to hide in, She lite the huge space in the middle so everyone was light and warm, as everyone gotten in Yumi looked around "Alright we need to cover the entrance, up above the cave Jay put two large leafs that should cover the entrance you just need to release the rope up top" she pointed.

Jay looked over at Scythe as he joined there side "good...we are going to need the help" he said as he looked around "I have never dealt with this before" he said as he growled "Alright Lets try any water...Shadow you know what to do, Ace fall back to the town" he said as he looked at Scythe "You..if you got anything water...use it we will see how we do" Shadow jumped into the air starting to take water from the lake and manipulating it into a bigger version of himself. He began to attack the monster, the dog wiping his head around and the drool flying in every direction, Jay pushed Scythe out the way as he also jumped to the side cursing softly. Shadows water self was slashed at and some of the water turned to mist evaporating into the air, Shadow growled moving the water made giant behind the Hell hound but was stopped shot by the tail of the beast, engulfed in flames making Shadow abandon the water giant. "Jay!!..." he called as he kept dodging the tail unable to get away "I think we made it angrier!" 
    Jay growled softly "I will make you angry! Release your power Shadow! I need you!" he called as he tried to take the hounds attention off Shadow so he was able to get away.

Ace had already gotten back to the town making sure everyone was out until he heard a small whimper, walking over to one of the huts he looked inside not seeing anything until he walked in his paw getting stuck in a hole in the floor. "Ow..." he yanked his paw out looking into the hole and finding the source of the whimpering. A small pup was stuck in the floor board, braking the board around him he gotten the pup out but before he could get out something landed right in front of the door lighting it on fire.

The hell hound began to hit around fire rocks the size of a bolder, Jay growled as he dodged the rocks turning human finding it easier to fight him with a sword and dodge attacks more. 

Ace coughed as the hut quickly went up in flames, he looked around for a way out not seeing one so he jumped down into the hole he made in the floor and began to dig under the house away from the fire, the only trouble was the smoke, it was going to suffocate them soon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:17 am