Timber Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timber Zone

Two powerful places, One world

2 posters

New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New world (between Yumi and Insamity) Empty New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Post  Admin Thu May 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Name: Jay Silver Wolf
    Picture Human and Animal: New world (between Yumi and Insamity) Silver_Wolf
    New world (between Yumi and Insamity) Anime-boys-anime-guys-3910891-374-550

Name: Alex husky
    Picture Human and Animal:New world (between Yumi and Insamity) Playful_okami_husky_commission_by_wildspiritwolf-d4i52cv
    New world (between Yumi and Insamity) AnimeGuy

Intro post:

Jay sat outside his house with two of his guard wolves playing with a ball he sipped on a soda and relaxed enjoying the Sun before someone had a chance to bother him. As he was about to get up to play with the wolves his phone rang, he picked it up having a short conversation with the person on the other end. He hung up and smiled "Ace wanna go to the club?" The wolf barked but yelped as he was tackled. Jay laughed at the two fools before letting the other stay inside as he locked everything up and walked off with Ace beside him.
    As he rounded the corner to the club a few minutes later he saw a gang standing in the ally in a circle as he was going to ignore them he looked down as Ace growled his fur on edge.

The gang laughed and poked at the girl pushing her around and tugging at her clothes "Come on girly, show us what your hiding" they giggled keeping her in the tight circle. One of the guys looked up hearing Ace growl but ignored it going back to the girl, he licked his lips as she was pushed to him and tried to pull her into a kiss.
    Insamity
    Insamity

New world (between Yumi and Insamity) Empty Re: New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Post  Insamity Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 pm

The girl didn't seem very old. 21, 22 years old at most. Muscular, but not stocky, light skinned, with long dark hair down to about her mid-back. She tried her best to fight and run away, but only to be grabbed and pulled back into the circle of drunken men. The group cornered the girl, and she looked terrified. In desperation, she screamed at the top of her lungs, only to be knocked down, and towered over by a large silver wolf, who was standing over her. A curdling growl came from deep within the animals lungs, and the girl shut her eyes tight. Group of men started to tremble. The wolf snapped toward one of the men's necks and the leader cowered, followed by the rest of his gang.

The terrified and shocked girl opened her eyes expecting to see an animal, but instead caught sight of a boy, still staring down the gang as they drove away.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New world (between Yumi and Insamity) Empty Re: New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Post  Admin Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Jay moved swiftly to the group with Ace quickly at his side as he heard the girl scream, kicking one person out of his way and snatching the girl out of the circle before nodding to his four legged companion "Don't hurt them" he said as he watched his partner in action. The group of guys running away like dogs with there tail between there legs, Jay smiled "Nice one, I think one pissed themselves" he laughed putting his hand down palm up shaking Aces paw. Jay looked down at the female his icy blue eyes searching her for any scars "Are you hurt little one?" he asked softly as he stood up pulling her up and pulling his phone out his pocket as it began to ring. He never glanced at the caller ID "Ill be right inside...No I'm out front you ass" he said before hanging up stuffing the phone back into his pocket. "Come on, lets go inside I'll buy you a drink" he said flashing his pretty smile at her as he walked forward a bit but turned to see if she would come.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Thu May 03, 2012 11:13 pm

The girl was quiet as she walked closely to Jay, nervous and admiring his smile. When they arrived at the bar, Jay ordered two martinis and sat down, followed by the young girl he just helped save. He looked over at her, and passed her a drink. "A pretty young thing like you must have a name..?" The girl smiled a little, and said "I'm Rita. Thank you for saving me.." Jay smiled and said "It was nothing. Do you know those guys?" Rita looked down, a distraught expression wiped across her face. "My brother was once in their gang. He wanted to leave, but they threatened that if he left, they'd find me. Needless to say, he left, and the gang hasn't left me alone since.. I can't get any peace.." Jay watched her, looking profoundly worried as Ace arrived on the scene.

Jay nodded his head at Ace, who nodded back in reply. He walked up to Rita, smiling a sarcastic smile and said to her "You'd think a big bad Pit Bull would be kill those bastards at the flick of a wrist...."
    Insamity
    Insamity

New world (between Yumi and Insamity) Empty *redone*

Post  Insamity Thu May 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Rita listened to Jay, nodding. "I really should just go home..." She thought, but ignored it and followed him back into the club. It was raining slightly, yet the moon was visible through the clouds. She looked up at the man who saved her life and admired his pretty smile. She couldn't help but feel like there was something different about him. She scented the air and caught the strong mixed odor of rain, blood, and dog. Dog? She knew it couldn't be herself, she knows her own scent. She looked back up at Jay, and studied his face as she arrived at the bar. She sat at the bar quietly as she sipped the martini Jay bought her. The warm burning of the liquor warmed her insides and calmed her. She took a look around the club, and saw it was surprisingly uncrowded, which was weird for a popular place like this. The more she smelled the air, the stronger the canine-like odor became. She couldn't help but study the man who saved her, Something sparked in her mind, but she didn't want to say anything out loud. Was he like her?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Jay looked over at her slowly nodding his head "Home can wait, Ill walk you once I'm done here" he said nodding to the bartender who sat his beer down. He lifted the mug to his lips but before he could sip from it Ace whimpered pawing at his leg "Oh come on!...No your on duty so quit it" The wolf huffed and walked away from them. Two tall men came behind Jay eyeing the girl then looking at Jay, "Whats up you two?" he asked without looking and taking a drink of beer before setting it down and turning in his seat. "KC and Alex want you in the VIP...were about to open soon" one of the males said before looking over to the girl again, rolling his eyes, and walking out. "Bouncers...you ever wonder if they get laid being so damn mean" He chuckled as he stood up out of his seat, grabbing his mug with his left hand and holding out his right hand palms up toward her. "Come on lets head to V.I.P...Ill introduce you to the boys" he smiled again.

Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Fri May 04, 2012 12:05 am

"Boys.." Rita thought. Could this be a trap? She brushed off her suspitions and took Jay's hand. She watched him mesmerized as he lead her through the club to the back where the VIP was located. As she sat down, she saw two other boys sitting in the room drinking drinks. They looked to be about her age, give or take a few years. Cute, regardless. She sat down and remaining quiet, doing her best to keep her composure. She was a little tired, but was on edge because of the nights previous events. She felt stupid for even following this stranger to the VIP of the club, but for some reason couldn't help but to curious about him, and to even trust him. "I'll get myself killed one of these days..." she thought as she sat down and observed the guys around her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 12:17 am

As Jay arrived in the back the boys hooted and hollered "Jay you finally came, we been waiting man!" Jay flagged the guy as he shook hands with him
    "Waiting wouldn't have killed you, punk" Jay smiled looking around at them all. It was 5 boys sitting around "Boys be nice, KC specially you" he pointed to the guy across the room drinking his beer in silence, he lifted his hand from his lap and flipped Jay off making him laugh. Jay looks back "Boys this young lady has been having some trouble with the south side dogs..." he said before turning back to his boys "And if you guys ever see this young women being picked on please step in..." They all nodded. Jay put his beer in the air "Scare those puppies bad!" They all howled out of tune and loudly, Ace walked in turning human and walking over taking a beer from one of the boys and sitting on couch. Soon as the howling was done Jay turned back to the women shaking his head a bit "Say sweet heart, whats your name?" he asked as he sat on the large couch next to her and watched the boys act a fool.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Fri May 04, 2012 12:45 am

"I'm Rita." Rita said, relaxing a little bit. The idea of having a group of guys around protecting her made her feel much more comfortable. She was now almost positive that Jay and his boys were shape shifters like her. She wanted to change so badly to show she what she was, but didn't want to take any chances until she had proof. She thought to herself, "Jay seems so nice, and his friends seem pretty cool, too." She started to size Jay up, noticing more and more his attractiveness. "Chill, girl. You just met the guy", she thought. She sipped her martini and smiled. It was pretty loud in the room, and she caught Jay's gaze as he sat proudly but quietly next to her. She decided it was a good time to explain why those guys were after her, so she piped up over the noise. "Those guys were part of my brother's gang..." Everyone in the VIP tuned into her, and she continued.

"He wanted to leave but they threatened to come after me if he does. Needless to say he left anyway, and they've been after me ever since. And if I walk outside alone, it's like they're all around me."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 12:52 am

Jay flinched a bit as she shouted over at him trying to talk over the guys "I can hear you just fine cupcake" He said rubbing his ear a bit sitting back a bit "Tell us who your brother is" He said as he sat back in his seat. As he listened he looked up as a young female walked in the VIP section and waved to everyone "Kid!" they all shouted before piping down and listening to Rita. Yumi walked next to Jay sitting on the other side of him and leaning into him, Jay put his arm around her and looked back to Rita to listen to what she had to say.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Fri May 04, 2012 1:20 am

She saw the other woman lean into Jay in and thought "Man, he's taken.. oh well." She shook her head and focused.

"My older brother.. his name is Jason. He was part of their gang for years. He's been in and out of jail for the past four years. It wasn't until the past year or so that he wanted to get clean and get away from those criminals.." Trying to fight back tears, she took a deep breath and looked down. She could feel the burning gaze of everyone in the room, but tried to ignore it and continue with her story. "He and I used to be so close too.. but he and I grew away when those boys found him on the street and offered him money and food, as long as he joins their gang. I now have no idea where he is, and I half resent him for not being here to help me when he knew I'd be in danger if he left.." She paused and thought "Okay, now it's really coming out." Rita was at the point of no return, and a single tear dropped down her face.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 1:28 am

"Yuyu, Tissue for the lady please" The female got up slowly walking out of the room but soon coming back with tissue and handing it to Rita but before she could sit down someone grabbed her from behind flipping her over his shoulder "Oh Geeze!" She yelped hanging on to the person "Hi honey..." She giggled softly. The guy raised his arm to everyone as they did the same gester before he walked out
    "You hurt my baby sister Jake I will rip you a new one!" Jay yelled after the two. Jay looked back at Rita "If you give us the last name we can find him, Ace I have a mission for you" Ace jumped up turning back into a wolf and was off before Jay could say another word. Jay looked over at KC who was ignoring him the whole time "Kc I need something from you" but Kc never looked up or responded "Ken..." he called out making the guy raise his head slowly
    "Told you don't call me that" His voice deep and smooth as he got up getting out his phone and walking out of the area, this made Jay give a heavy chuckle as he watched him walk out. "It's alright cupcake my boys are on locating your brother, and protecting you," He smiled.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Fri May 04, 2012 1:46 am

"Jason.. Jason Stafford." She said half-paying attention. "Did he just call her baby sister?" Rita wanted to punch herself for being so damn excited for that. "Keep the eggs in the ovaries, Rita.. You JUST met him." Yumi was pretty though. She looked younger than her, but she couldn't be entirely sure. "And did Ace just turn right in front of me like that without even knowing much about me?" She thought. "They must have a way of being able to tell.." She could feel the dog inside her just itching to manifest itself. She didn't feel as vulnerable as in her Pit bull form, as if she were stronger, smarter, and all around cooler in the form of an animal. As badly as she desired, she held it in, only because for all she knew, the others in the club outside of the VIP WERE human, and she was paranoid of them seeing.

"I'm not entirely sure if finding him would be a good idea... I don't even know who he is anymore, He might be crazy." She watched as Jay sat next to her with that gleaming smile of his, and decided that even if her brother was crazy, these boys were smart enough and strong enough to fight him off and put him in his place. Rita started to feel safe and comfortable here. She closed her eyes, relaxed, and slowly sipped her drink.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 4:44 pm

"Sweet heart" One guy said as he stood up, he was in army pants and a black T shirt that fit him well "There isn't anyone crazier then the guy sitting next to you" his voice deep and heavy with an Australia Accent. Jay grinned looking up his eyes flashing a deep ocean blue before returning to the icy glare he had.
    "You tease...But yes. When Ace tracks your brother ill take care of him" Jay said before sitting back in his seat watching everything come down. Yumi walked in wagging her tail
    "Did you just say Jason?" She asked looking between Jay and Rita. The tall man that carried her off before was back now beside her
    "You know him kid?" Yumi nodded looking back and telling Aaron to speak up. The man cleared his throat before stepping forward
    "Kids hiding out at my place." He said simply before stepping back behind his women.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Fri May 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Rita opened her eyes widely at this, jumping up with such urgency that she nearly spilled her drink, but she caught it with a shockingly swift reflex. She ran to Aaron nearly knocking him over, saying "You know him? You know where he is? How's he doing, is he sober?" Only now did she realize her excitement was probably keeping her from noticing she was babbling like a crazy lady.. She took her composure. "Can you take me to him?" She half-regretted asking him of this, she had no idea what would happen, what she would see or what he looked like.. Rita hated to admit it, but she was afraid to be reunited with her brother only because she was afraid he'd shun her, or if he was still on the drugs, attack her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Aaron stood tough looking down at her then over to Yumi, Yumi chimed in and walked over to the two "Your brother is fine, Hes trying to detox right now isn't of-" Jay growled standing up
    "Aaron, Kid, Rita come on" He said walking out the VIP lounge Aaron took Ritas hand slowly as he and Yumi walked beside each other outside. The gang was back with there leader, Ace and KC were holding them off as Jay walked out side. "Whats your beef with my boys wolf?" Jay growled walking up to the leader, Jay was two inches taller
    "My beef is they keep fucking with my people, Call your dogs to your side and fuck off" He growled the air around him stirred as he got angry. KC reaches forward putting his hand on Jays shoulder
    "That's enough...come on" Jay huffed as he turned and walked away.The rest of the gang following him till they got to the corner then Aaron and Yumi lead the way to there house.
    Once at the house Aaron unlocked the door walking inside and leading them to the basement and down the steps, There was a bed set up in the finished basement there lay a male shivering under the covers. A female sat in front of him whipping the sweat from him. She looked up and smiled "Master your back!" she said getting up and hugging him "And mistress too" She said hugging Yumi before going back to the male.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Fri May 04, 2012 9:12 pm

The male who sat on the bed, was tall, slim but not skinny, and slightly darker skinned than Rita. He had a buzz cut. He sat shirtless in a pair of jeans on the bed. The man heard the commotion and looked up, seeing Jay and his gang, with two females, both of which he knew very well.

Rita pushed through the crowd of people and stood in front of her brother, staring speechlessly. No expression, just wide eyed. She carefully put her hand out toward Jason, who turned away from her quickly. "Jason I.." Jason cut her off. "Why did you come find me?" His voice was broodingly deep. "I came to see if you were still alive you ungrateful ass.. Where have you been?" Jason looked up at her, nearly about to sob. "I ran away because those south side fuckers haven't left me alone since.." Jason took a deep trembling breath. "Well do you have any idea what they've been putting me through since you ran away??" Rita realized she was losing her temper and calmed down. She sat down on the bed next to her shaking brother, who growled in return. Rita ignored him and continued. "Jason those boys have become more and more violent since you left.. you need to return and put them in their place..please." Jason sat for a second and looked up. "Who are these guys?" Rita looked up at Jay and his gang and told him what happened in the nights previous hours.

"And none of that would have happened to you..." Jason collapsed in exasperation. "If it weren't for me..."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 9:22 pm

"Intimidation" Jay said quietly Ace jumped in front of every one and growled baring his fangs and moved closer to the boy "Listen, Jason...You won't sit here and be mad at your sister for being picked on." Jay walked forward his hands stuffed in his pocket as Yumi pulled Aaron and the young women up stairs. "If you care about your sister you will stand up to this gang and tell them, if they have another problem with you they can handle it" Jay grinned his eyes turning dark blue.
    "Calmade Jay" Kc mumbled softly.
    "And so help me little boy if you won't take up for your sister, I'm gonna make you wish you did..." Jay growled fangs now showing clearly in his mouth.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Fri May 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Jason realized what they were doing and did what any logical person would do in this situation.. went on the offence. Rita saw him start to shift and quickly shifted herself, barreling between the two men and jumping her brother. The two dogs squabbled in a knot of blue and white fur, but the Jason was too weak from the detox, and Rita pinned him. She challenged him, nose to nose, eye to eye, teeth bared and growling menacingly. The muscular blue nose huffed and turned to his side, looking at her sideways and whimpering. Rita had won, and her body was worn. She was still standing over him when she shifted back into her human form, breathless from the spar. She rolled over to her brothers side and looked at him lovingly but firmly. "I need you, brother. They won't leave me alone until you come back.. they'll keep following me.. I need you." Jason, who was still in pit bull form, put his head in her lap and whimpered.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Jay called Ace off watching everything go down and when it was said and done he folded his arms across his chest and looked between them "Rita you got a place to stay?...Jason can stay at my place till hes strong enough" He said as he looked up stairs "I think Aaron and Yumi want there time tonight" he sighed hearing the two wrestle up stairs. "Ace Help him up stairs..." he said walking up the steps watching Aaron get pinned to the floor by Yumi, "Bravo kid...now let your husband up" Jay laughed softly "I'm taking the kid under my wing...Shadow will make him better" he said as he walked outside seeing his car outside. "Come on kids, Rides here!" he grinned as he walked to the sleep silver and Blue Camreo with a wolf design on the front.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Fri May 04, 2012 10:04 pm

"I have an appartment but these day's I don't really like to sleep alone.. they know where I live." Rita said somewhat sarcastically, eyeing her brother as he changed back to his human form. She got up, but Jason remained on the floor. He was nervous, she could tell. But she also knew that could come off as stubbornness or aggorance, and raised her voice at her brother. "Lets go, Jason. Jay is a good guy, he can help you get better. We'll be safe with him." Jason trusted his sister. She was the only person, if not anyone who cared as much about him to even bother coming for him. She took care of him when he was high, when their parents were too ashamed to get him help. And he was only now realizing that he owed her his life. He looked at Jay, then back at Rita, and sighed a shaky breath as he followed Rita and Jay out the door.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Jay opened the door for the two and sent Ace off on a mission as KC got in next to him, Jay took off for home pulling into his drive way once he did. A bike was sitting outside with white Angel wings on the side of its white body paint and a helmet sitting on the top a name on the side that read 'Angel'. "The hell is he doing here?" Jay allowed Kc to go first as he pulled the gun from the back of his pants, the door was unlocked making it easy for Jay and KC to enter a guy sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette with his legs crossed. He was in all black with black shades on. Jay sighed shaking his head letting the other two inside "Up stairs straight back there is a room with two beds, you can rest there for a bit dinner will be started soon" Kc kept his gun drawn and trained on the guy as Jay moved toward him swiftly knocking the guy to the floor and pinning him with a knife to his throat.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Fri May 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Rita and Jason followed Jay's orders and went upstairs to the room in the back. As they entered, they saw a simple room, two beds and a nightstand. Rita watched Jason as he went in first, she wanted to make sure he actually goes into the room, and doesn't try to run. She sat down on the bed to the right of him, and Jason turned to face her. He looked at her, making eye contact as she did the same, her head tilted slightly in a compassionately worried stance. "I'm so sorry." Jason said, barely audibly. Rita reached out her hand and touched his face, and he trembled a little. He then grabbed her hand and pressed his face into it and quietly sobbed. Rita remained composed, she was used to being strong for her brother. And while she had no problem doing so, she knew the only way things will get better is if he is strong for her. Rita pushed his chin up and looked him in the eye, smiling. "It's going to be okay, things are going to get better.." She whispered.

Suddenly, there was a crash downstairs and the naturally curious Rita jumped up and ran to the top of the steps, trying to listen. Her brother stood at the doorway.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 10:37 pm

"Bastard I should feed you directly to the devil" Jay growled his anger growing
    "Screw you wolf...You don't know the devil" Jay grinned and chocked the guy
    "The devils my fucking brother!" He said loudly as he slammed the guy into a wall knocking down picture frames and throwing him to the ground. "Your not worth the ground I walk on...Shadow I call upon you! Send this lonely motherfucker to the deepest dept of hell!" The room got dark as a guy appeared beside Jay the two looking similer as he picked up the guy from the ground and laughed.
    "Ah Angel...You are no longer an angel without your wings now are you?...I been waiting to do this" The two disappeared in thin air, Jay growled and roared like a mighty lion as he kicked the table over.
    "HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET IN HERE?!" He roared again, Kc stood watching not bothering to stop the raging Jay or calm him down.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Fri May 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Rita, who was at the top of the steps watching all of this unfold, had just the right eye shot to see what was happening. "What the actual fuck..." Rita said quietly, and her brother "shh'd" her. She glanced back at him and then returned to the fight. Jason smiled at her sister.
    "Haven't changed a bit, I can see."
    Rita looked back at him, tilting her head in question. "What do you mean?"
    "Remember when our parents would send us to our rooms while they fought, and you would shift and crouch at the top of the steps and watch the whole thing?" Jason smiled sarcastically.
    Rita laughed. She did remember this, and she remembered how Jason would always be the one to try and pull her back into his room, to keep her from seeing them, especially when things got physical.
    "Yeah, they would start throwing shit and threatening each other... I couldn't keep my eyes away. I regret watching it now though.. I became quite the angsty teenager." Rita smiled sincerely.
    "Haha, yup. That was you." Jason smiled back.

"Remember how we used to fight?" Rita asked. "I would always win until you got bigger."
    "You never won." Jason replied, almost childishly.
    "Wanna bet?" Rita said, quickly shifting into a lean red-nosed pit bull.
    "Your on, little sister." Jason challenged, and changed into a blue nose.
    The two play-fought, just like they did when they were kids. Both of their ears perked up when they heard someone curse and another crash downstairs, and quickly jumped off each other and crouched at the edge of the top step.

"This is the Jason I remember and loved so much." Rita thought to herself smiling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:03 am