Timber Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timber Zone

Two powerful places, One world

2 posters

New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New world (between Yumi and Insamity) - Page 2 Empty Re: New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Jay looked up to the top of the stairs noticing the two "You guys can come down now...I'm sorry about that" He said as he started to clean up a bit. As he bent down the pick up the frame someone got it for him, he looked up seeing a young girl "Master, let us help" he looked back to the girls he kept that served there alphas. He nodded some before getting up and walking into the kitchen. As Jay set out the pots and pans he was going to use for a Chicken dinner, he was followed by his right hand maid "Master, your angry would you allow me to cook?" She asked her voice soft. Jay sighed softly and smiled
    "Yes I am angry...I don't like when people are in my house unannounced specially when there enemy's of me darling" He said brushing his thumb across her cheek before walking out of the kitchen back into the living "Shadow, Rita and Jason come here" he called out as he sat back rubbing his temples.
    Insamity
    Insamity

New world (between Yumi and Insamity) - Page 2 Empty Re: New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Post  Insamity Fri May 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Rita and Jason looked at each other and started down the steps, changing back to human on the way down. As they approached Jay at the bottom of the steps, Rita and Jason observed the room. It was trashed, far different from what they saw when they first arrived. Rita noticed two women, helping clean and cook. "Slaves?" She thought. She wasn't sure what they were doing here, but at the moment, could care less. As she gathered everyone she had met tonight, she more and more felt the sort of pack mentality she longed for, that her family never had. Jay and his gang stuck together, each member had a purpose, and everyone seemed to protect each other and have each other's back, with Jay as their leader. When she compared this to her own family, Her father and mother hated each other, disowned her brother, and through all of the madness, forgot about their daughter. It's a realization she has been trying to suppress her whole life, and even now still tries her best not to think about it..
    Rita's thoughts were interrupted with the smell of food.. chicken. Definitely approve. Not thinking, she followed her nose to the kitchen before practically walking into another person she'd never seen before. Is this that "Shadow" guy Jay said would be able to take care of Jason? She pondered this when she saw Jay walk in front of them. She and her brother sat down and listened to what he had to say.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 05, 2012 10:31 am

As Jay stood, Shadow stood behind him a black cloak covering his face, and two double edge swords at his side. "First, sorry about all the comotion...I lost my mind once I seen his bike outside...Hes been trying to take me down for years." Shadow chuckled making jay turn to him "This evil bastard is my brother...king of the underworld" He yanked the cloak off Shadow "And stop wearing this stupid thing in my house." He growled throwing it to the floor, Shadow was a split image of Jay the two looked alike, the only difference was the eye color Shadows eye was green, and his hair was longer but the same color.
    "Jay don't make me feed you to Fido" Shadow laughed as he crossed his arms across his chest
    "That hell hound can't take me on...you do realize that right?" Jay shook his head turning back to the two "Now...During the day if either one of you want to go out I have to guards stationed by you, You will just have to press the intercom by the front door and say your wolves name..." He said pointing to the intercom "Jason you have Sasha my female warrior, and Rita you have Alex little rough around the edges but hes a cook kid." As Jay talked the two came through the front door, they were in wolf form, Alex was Grey and Sasha was brownish-red.
    "Uh...Silver what happen here?" Alex asked as he looked around the place
    "Redecorating..." Jay mumbled as he pushed Shadow toward Jason "Get to work you devil lord..." He said as he walked in the dining room and opening a door that lead to the basement walking down stairs.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sat May 05, 2012 6:00 pm

"Okay, thank you." Rita said politely. Jason smiled and nodded in approval. He didn't like to speak much with people he didn't know very well, and at this point, he saw no reason why he should. Jay and his buddies seemed pretty cool, and he was grateful for their hospitality and help. But the fact of the matter is that the ability to trust others was beaten out of him at a young age, and right now, he only trusted his sister, which is why he allowed her to bring him with her to this place. Of course.. she could have killed him if she wanted earlier when they fought, so he had no choice. Jason didn't mean to come off as cold, but he knew he did.

Rita was comfortable enough here at this point to change at her will, so she did so and followed Jay to the doorway to the basement, and sat looking down the steps. Suddenly she realized she hadn't introduced herself to her new guardian, she walked back into the living room and spoke to Alex.

"Hello, I'm Rita Stafford. But you can just call me Rita or Ree.. haha. Anyway, I really appreciate you and Sasha for looking out for my brother and I.. Those southside goons are relentless."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Alex bowed slightly and wagged his tail "Any friend of my master, is a friend of mine" He smiled as he stood up "Come on lets go check on some pups shall we?" He asked looking back making sure Sasha and Shadow were alright. He lead her down stairs after Jay, who was sitting on the floor with pups crawling all over him
    "Oh come now guys...give your mother a break shes tired" He said as he pulled them away from her and sat playing with six healthy pups. Alex sat down and when the pups saw him he was then pushed to the ground and crawled all over, the happy pups all barked and nibbled at alex "AH wolf down!!" he yelled.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun May 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Rita, trying so hard to hold in her joy, changed back to human and started playing with the pups as well. She loved pups, always have. "My God they're all so beautiful." She picked up one wiggly puppy who barked and growled playfully in her arms. Rita laid on her back and let him crawl all over her, biting at her shirt and nipping at her fingers. "I could get used to this..." She thought. Her thoughts were interrupted when a big wet tongue wiped across her face.

Jason sat kind of awkwardly amongst the others upstairs. He felt a little lost since his sister left him alone, but he was too prideful to follow her downstairs. She had already dominated him tonight, and he didn't want to seem helpless. So he stood up and looked around for Sasha. As he got up, by accident he bumped straight into the tall man who looked so much like Jay, Shadow. "Oh geez. I'm sorry.." He said sqeamishly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Shadow looked down at Jason and sighed "If you want to get better, then sit back on the couch..." He said as he stood there not moving, Sasha sat next to Jason's leg nuzzling him.
    "Get yourself fixed..." She said licking his hand once or twice.

Jay smiled and nodded "Ya there cute..." he looked up as there mom entered the room coming out of a small den with a big yawn.
    "Thanks Jay..." She said sitting next to him and nuzzling him "Alright kids, Lets not be too rough" Jay chuckled
    "Its no problem Kira...your kids are sweet hearts...and while I go out, Rita would you like to watch them?" he asked looking over at her
    "Ya...time to sleep will be good for me" she yawned again laying down licking one of her pups.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun May 06, 2012 5:15 pm

RIta was overjoyed at this. "Of course I would!" She said, elated. The pup she was playing with was now sleeping soundly in her lap. Rita turned to their mother and asked attentively "what are all their names?"

Jason looked down at Sasha, her soft muzzle was comforting, and looked back up at Shadow. He closed his eyes for a second then opened them, only to be knocked over by a spell of dizziness. The room started to spin and things started to change colors. He couldn't keep his own balance. Jason saw a flash of red, and then fainted.

From the basement, there was a thump, and Rita looked up confused. "What was that?" She said. It was quiet for a moment, but Rita had a bad feeling relating to her brother. She carefully picked up the sleeping puppy and set him down next to Kira, and started up the stairs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Kira looked up and shook her head "no names yet till they get a bit older" She said looking up as the thud was heard then looked at Jay "Go, they need a feeding anyway" Jay nodded petting her a bit before going up stairs after Rita.
    Shadow growled as he shook his head looking down at Jason on the floor "Idiot..." he mumbled as moved back letting his son Dark help the boy on the couch. Shadow looked back as Rita and Jay entered the living room "Hes alright...hes just spiking another fever...Ill take good care of him" he said looking back at Jason still not making a move. Jay nodded walking into the kitchen and smelling the food
    "Damn that smells good...My favorite" he smiled and kissed the person cooking on the cheek and went back to Rita "the pups can come up in the living room but not outside yet..." He said walking out front where KC stood closing the door behind him.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun May 06, 2012 5:55 pm

"Sure, no problem.." She said. She understood him but was focused on her brother. She was too used to playing mommy with him and wanted so badly to cut in. But she trusted Shadow and let him do his job. She was half tempted to pick him up over her shoulder and carry his dumbass up stairs to bed, but went back downstairs to sit with Kira and her pups until dinner was ready. "I wonder where Jay and KC went.." she thought to herself as she started down the steps. "I'm not interrupting am I?" She called down as she went down the steps.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 06, 2012 6:10 pm

"No darling there just as hyper as ever..." she said as she lay there watching as they wrestled, they all stood still as there father came down the steps brushing pass Rita and pass there mother into the small den she used. "You kids play nice" she smiled as she got up following there father,
    "But mommy!" one tried to follow but she blocked the entrance from them.

Alex was still at the bottom of the steps one of the pups found a warm spot and slept on him "Don't worry about there father...hes a hard ass" he mumbled as he looked up at her "Want to take them up stairs so you can watch your brother while playing?" he asked seeing just how much she cared for him.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun May 06, 2012 6:26 pm

"Yes please, thank you." She replied sincerely. She smiled at Alex, picked up one of the pups and went back upstairs with him, followed by the rest of the pups. She arrived with Alex and the rest of the pups in the living room and sat down, putting the puppy down to let him play with his siblings. She watched them for a minute, and then turned to look at her brother. He was still, almost lifeless on the chair. She could sense his breathing and steady heartbeat though, so she knew he was alright. "I hope he can get better soon.." She said, not to anyone in particular. Rita looked down at her leg and saw all of the pups looking up at her with the most pleading eyes she'd ever seen. She thought for a moment and decided to relax and play with them for a little bit. Being with the pups would help her relax and take her mind off her brother for a little bit, plus playing with them will have them nice and tired for their mother tonight.

Rita got off the couch and shifted, and rolled over on the floor belly up to play with the pups. She figured it would be easier to play with the pups when she was also in canine form, their sharp little teeth wouldn't hurt as much. She was happy to be with them, and couldn't thank Kira enough for letting her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Jay walked back in the door with KC behind him looking around at the full living room "Good to see this place lively again" he said as he walked into the dining room sitting at the table and watching everyone. Shadow moved to the corner watching Jason, Sasha stayed by Jason laying on his hand to let him know she wasn't leaving.
    "Dinner is ready master" Said the young female as she bowed going back to serve the food,
    "Awesome, Ace set up the gate for the pups, and Sasha Alex you two have the night off till your called. The three nodded, Ace got up from under the dining room table and walking into the living room setting up a gate around the pups. Jay sighed and looked over at Rita "Come on, lets eat..." he said cleaning off the table a bit as plates were sat down. Rice, chicken, gravy, and spinach were chosen for the nights food.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun May 06, 2012 7:00 pm

It wasn't until now that Rita realized she was starving, she hadn't eaten in over a day now. She shifted back and stood up as the pups jumped off of her. As she followed the others into the kitchen, the smell of the food was enticing. She could single each course out. First came the chicken, then the spinach and gravy. She knew rice was being cooked but it was difficult to smell that. Rita sat down and waited for everyone else to sit down as well. She thought to herself, "This whole eating together thing... it's something a family does. A pack does." She smiled for a moment but then frowned at the thought that she and her brother never had that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 06, 2012 11:53 pm

As KC picked up his fork and began to eat his phone rang, he growled slightly and took his phone out answering it "Your gonna need your plate to go" Jay smirked a bit as he called the cook to him telling her to wrap him up a plate and some extra for later. As KC shut his phone he got up shaking his head
    "Swat team needs a sniper..." he mumbled to Jay
    "Ya? and why do they need the best?" Jay asked as he still ate his food waiting for his answer
    "Some dick is in the middle of a building waving a gun around...don't wait up for me Jay I'm going to bed after" Kc said taking his dinner before rushing out of the house. Jay chuckled to himself before looking over at Shadow
    "Bring him out so he can eat..." he said nodding to Jason
    Shadow lifted the sleeping spell from Jason forcing him to wake up before disappear "Come on eat..." Jay told him.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon May 07, 2012 12:09 am

A blurry image of a room, a light, and a tall man standing over him. That was all Jason could decipher of his surroundings when he first came into conciousness. It took a minute for him to regain his senses, and as soon as he could understand what he was smelling, he felt the pain of hunger, and heard "Lets eat, come on get up." He sat up- slowly this time- and felt a sharp pain in his head. "Come on you punk, walk. Come on." He thought to himself, as he staggered to his feet. As Shadow lead him to the kitchen and sat him down he couldn't he saw his sister and felt a bit more relieved, safe. He sat down and picked his fork up.

"Eat slowly, Jason. Or you know what will happen." Rita said crudely, smiling at him.
    Jason looked up at her sideways, smiling. He nodded once but that hurt so he just sat still.
    "Don't stand up or lay down too quickly, don't look into the bright light, avoid moving around much..."
    "REEEE..." Jason cut her off.
    "What?" She replied
    "My head hurts.." Jason said
    "It damn well better. You faceplanted the floor when you passed out." She said teasingly.
    "mmph." Jason said, laughing a little.

Rita laughed and glanced over at Jay. She saw him watching and just shrugged and laughed a little, and continued chowwing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Jay shook his head looking at Rita before going back to eating "You people are nuts..." One of the wolves made a rude noise while walking pass
    "Not as nuts as you sir" Jay lifted his head and looked down at him before looking around
    "Who asked you?...Go train or something..." he growled slightly.
    As Jay finish eating he grabbed his plate taking it into the kitchen and cleaning up a bit, the door bell rang and he didn't move from the sink "Alex get that...and no hitting on her!" Alex got up opening the door letting Yumi and Jake inside
    "Whoa...It smells good in here!" she wagged her tail happily as she entered the dining room looking around and spotting Shadow in the corner and running over to him jumping into a hug "SHADOW-KUN!" She yelled as she huged him tight.
    "Hakaru..." as this fell from his mouth Shadow did something dark demons don't do, he smiled.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon May 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Rita heard Yumi's voice dance through the house and smiled a little. Rita didn't know much about her, but she liked her. She seemed so light hearted, happy to see everyone. She was about to get up and say hi, when her cell phone rang, probably for the forth time that night. "Shit." She said under her breath.

"We only know one person who calls you that much, Re." Jason said. "Relax."
    "Yeah but she's probably worried sick. Quiet." Rita said as she answered the call.
    "Yo Sky." She said into the phone. "
    "Girl where the fuck have you been?? I've been calling all night worried sick about 'chu."
    "Yeah sorry, been a bit of a crazy night... you won't beleive who's sitting next to me.."
    "Who?"
    "How about you come see for yourself..." Rita said eyeing her brother. Jason had a flash of fear across his face. "Aw shit don't have her up here she'll kill me.." Jason said freaking out. Rita put her finger up to her lip.
    "A'aight. Where you at?" Skylr said.
    Rita gave her the address. "I hope Jay doesn't mind one more person.." She said to herself. Jason cowered in his seat.

She finished her food and went to the living room to sit with the pups, and wait for her friend to arrive. Jason finished his and followed his sister, and layed on the floor with the pups.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Yumi finally was done greeting Shadow as she walked into the living room with everyone else playing with the pups, Jay stayed in the kitchen sitting on the counter. Yumi smiled as she watched the pups jump all over Jason nipping and licking at him, Yumi look back at Jake and nuzzled him "Lets have kids" Jake slowly shook his head
    "No..." he mumbled.
    "What why!?" Yumi growled getting off his lap and storming in the kitchen with Jay. Jake sighed as he sat back watching the pups. Shadow walked over to Jason
    "Don't over due yourself..." he told him as he stood by watching and making sure another spiked fever wasn't coming.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm

"Yeah.. guess you're right." Jason said and sat back up on the couch. The pang in his head was painful. "Mind if I get some ice?" He asked Shadow.

Some time passed with Rita and the others playing on the floor with the pups. Suddenly there was a ring of the door bell, and Rita knew it was Skylr, and when she opened the door, she knew she was right. A tall, skinny female with light bronze skin and di-chromatic eyes stood before her. She was wearing jeans, a half-zipped jacket with a bikini top underneath it. Her blonde hair was in medium length choppy layers and pin straight. "Sup, Re?" She said with her snarky smile.

Rita hugged her best friend and let her in. As soon as Skylr saw her brother Rita could sense the need in her to rip his throat out.
    "You!" Her voice boomed through the room. Jason sunk down into his seat and avoided her eyes. He knew how protective she was of Rita and frankly he was in no place to be defensive.
    Sky started toward Jason and Rita grabbed her wrist firmly. "Chill, Sky. I already kicked his ass tonight. He's here to stop that gang of criminals that keeps bothering me. But he can't do jack shit until he is detoxed and healthy again. So relax."
    Skylr stood still for a moment, and the anger in her expression relaxed.

"So, Re.. who are your friends?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Before anyone could blink an angry mother and father were in the living room growling at Sky, Jay walked into the living room looking around "Alright you two...take it easy, Ace, Rocky help these two get the pups down stairs" he said picking up the gate and letting the pups out and helping them out of the living room. Jay sighed looking around then at Sky "I'm Jay...sorry about those two there real protective of there pups" He told her as he sat on the couch next to Jake letting Yumi sit on him and play in his hair.

Shadow got Jason a bag of ice laying him on the couch and looking up "I will be back tonight, just rest" he said before disappearing. Yumi smiled she wanted to be hyper but she didn't want to spook the new people, She wiggled her ears a bit wrapping her tail around jakes hand.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon May 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Sky remained close to Rita, but relaxed. "Hey it's cool.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare the pups or get their parents angry... I just wasn't expecting to see THAT heap tonight...and I lost my temper." Rita cut in. "Skylr's... spirited.. but she's a good person. I hope Kira and her husband don't think of her the wrong way.." Sky sat down and eyed Jason. Rita nudged her with her elbow and she looked away, taking in her surroundings. "Rita..what are you doing here and not home?"

Rita explained to her what happened earlier that night and said how Jay had two of his warriors guarding her and her brother. "Damn.. those assholes have gotten worse." She said quietly. "And they aren't going to lay off until Jason gets his shit together and puts them in their place. So I ask that you go easy on him for now, ask questions later."

Skylr sighed but looked up at Jay. "So she's gonna be safe here, right?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Jay looked over at Sky and nodded slowly "Of course...if a littler of pups weren't safe I wouldn't be taking her in..." he said as he rubbed yumi's head "I have a pack...I am there alpha...and my people don't like seeing there alpha hurt or each other" he said as he eyed her a bit
    "Ya...I will fight for Jay no matter what" Ace said walking back into the living room "Being his beta officer and all" he said in front of Jay laying in a small circle. Jay smiled and nodded again
    "See...I even have humans on the street and some undercover wolves...I am the Silver wolf if you haven't heard of me..."
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon May 07, 2012 8:20 pm

"Silver wolf.." Skylr thought to herself. Sounded familiar. She remembered being told stories about him, and she was actually a bit surprised to be seeing him in person. She knew of the feud between the southsiders and Jay's pack. And the more and more she thought of it, the more things started to make sense. "Trust me Sky, they're good people here. You can trust them."

"I see.." She said. Sky was much more relaxed, and she looked over at Jason again who was now sleeping, and asked Rita, "So after his abandoning you and letting those punks ruin your life you're just letting him back in like that?" Skylr was still unsure of Jason. "He's done nothing but depend on you since he was a little teenager, and then he abandoned you." Rita looked at Skylr and said sincerely, " If It's the only way to get them to back off, then yes. I'll ask questions later."

Skylr paused a second and looked back over at Jay. "Actual humans? Like human humans?" Skylr looked exasperated.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Jay nodded "The town Cop KC hes one of the people I grew up with...I have friends in high places" he said as he sat back in his seat relaxing "Yumi and Jake should head home..."
    "Your kicking me out?" Yumi asked as she moved around in Aarons lap trying to keep him from tickling her
    "I love you my dear sister, but get the hell out of my house" Jay said as he watched the two
    "That's not love!" she growled biting Aaron hand before running out the door, he chased her shifting into a big black wolf. The door closed behind the two as Jay laughed shaking his head
    "Thanks shadow..." he mumbled before laying down a bit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:04 pm