Timber Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timber Zone

Two powerful places, One world

2 posters

New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Insamity
    Insamity

New world (between Yumi and Insamity) - Page 11 Empty Re: New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Post  Insamity Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:27 am

Rita came exactly when he did, her whole body filled with such an extreme sense of pleasure she was shaking. She let out a high pitched scream, it couldn't be helped. After they were finished and they were laying together, she was holding him close while he was still over her, her legs still wrapped around him. "And in a few weeks... you will be meeting your heirs." She said with a gentle smile.

Skylr barked sharply at this and stood up, and walked straight over to where Shadow was. "We have to go. Now." She said urgently.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New world (between Yumi and Insamity) - Page 11 Empty Re: New world (between Yumi and Insamity)

Post  Admin Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:46 am

Jay sighed "Now we should really go eat something so we can have more energy for another round later" he said as he rolled off her and sitting up slowly "God...your claws are..." he sighed as he stood up pulling on pants "I will bring up the food and a movie" he told her before walking out of the room and heading down stairs.

Shadow reappeared looking at Sky and asking "What are you talking about?" he crossed his arms across his chest.

Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:15 am

Rita kissed him on the cheek and wrapped the covers around herself. "Oh man... am I in love with him? Is this really happening?" She kept going over and over in her head all the events of the past couple of days. "Um. Oh my God. I'm pregnant." The sudden realisation hit her like a bus. She wasn't sure if she should be excited or in all out horror.

Skylr pointed to Yumi who had run into her arms in tears. "One of Blues pups are gone. WE NEED TO GO." She said back, with even more urgency.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:49 am

Jay had come down stairs only to hear that one of the pups were gone "What?" he said walking over "Shadow head to the town, find out what the hell is going on I will be there in five minutes" he said forgetting the food and rushing back upstairs. Jay walked over Yanking his pants and grabbing a clean shirt from the closet "Stay here...I will be back, Keep Sky and Yumi here also there down stairs crying" he said before jumping out the bedroom window and running off.

Shadow Ran out the door closing it behind him and heading off to the village.

Yumi held Sky and whimpered a bit "Why does it keep getting worse?" she shook with fear, "I just want to live in peace...away from everything...I know I shouldn't but I wish my brother wasn't the Silver wolf" she said before sitting back on the couch and hugging her knees to her chest.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:58 am

"What okay." Rita replied to Jay running in and running out. "The hell was that all about..." She was saying to the air as she got out of bed and dressed, headed downstairs. What she came down to surprised her. "What did I miss...." She thought to herself as she approached a shaken Yumi and Sky. "What happened?" She asked as she sat down next to Skylr.

Skylr was sitting protectively next to Yumi as she explained. "One of the pups turned up missing.." She said, nervously. She looked over at Yumi. "The others ran out to check it out.." She sat back and drew in a deep breath.

"Oh... well that explains." She said. "I was told to keep you all here. So lets just sit tight and wait for word" She said, trying to comfort the both of them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:09 am

A bit Later Jay, Shadow, and Ace walked through the door, Jay growled loudly knocking down a few items off the table by the door before storming up to the room. Ace sighed sitting down on the couch while Shadow picked up the things Jay threw, "Well...They don't know how the pup died...but he did" he said looking at the girls.

Shadow nodded "I still think Blue had something in her system...she looked too healthy to die in birth and there wasn't enough blood for her to bleed out" he told them before going to stand in the corner.

Ace nodded a bit "Shadow is right...So Blue might have been using...and Jay is a bit upset about it" he said as he let Yumi hug him, he pet her hair and sighed a bit "You need to lay down runt" he told her before standing her up and sending her off to the upstairs room to lay down and sleep.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:18 am

Rita and Sky jumped as they heard the door swing open and slam, and a sharp growl coming from the entrance. Rita looked up to see Jay storm up to the room without a word, followed in by Ace and Shadow. "Oh no..." She said at what Shadow said, moreso to herself than anything.

Skylr hugged Yumi and said goodnight before she went upstairs, and then cuddled up into Ace. "I'm just glad you're okay. I didn't know what you;d expect when you got down town..." She said, not sure what to say about Blue or the missing pup.

Rita had no idea how to approach him, but she trusted her instincts and said her goodnights, and slowly went up the stairs, and moved the cracked door open and looked inside, to see a distraught Jay. She approached him ever so slowly, and stood in front of him. She had no idea what to even say.

"Hii...."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:32 am

Jay turned from the window looking at her, he had to look down because she was shorter "Hi..." he replied back in almost a whisper before turning back to the window. "I just...Don't know who Blue became...but it was something I didn't like..." he sighed before pushing himself away form the window and sitting on the bed pulling her close and putting his head to her stomach. "The pups are on there way here, they will be staying in the protection of my home, and under a watchful eye until I now they don't have drugs in there system, One had already died from this and I will have no more of it" he growled a bit before licking her stomach.

Ace sat with Sky on the couch sighing as he watched TV before looking in the kitchen "Doesn't look like Jay or Rita ate" he said before stand up going for the pizza from the counter and the soda before running the food up to Jay. Without a word he sat it in the bedroom before walking out back down stairs and sitting with Sky again, "Know were just waiting on the pups then nap time" he yawned.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:41 am

Boy was this hitting home. Rita knew exactly what it was like to have drugs change someone she cared about for the worst.. she felt so much for him. She held him close as he ran her fingers through his hair and rubbed his back, to comfort him. "Well they're safe here." She said calmly. "Nobody's going to let us loose another." She said as she sat down holding him.

Ace yawning made Sky yawn. She curled up into him and turned toward the door. "Any idea when they're coming?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:47 am

Ace Held his lover and shook his head a bit "Its going to take a bit but I have a whole team of guards getting them here fast as they can" he said as he closed his eyes "Sleep my love, I will carry you to bed once they're here" he said as he pet her head softly.

Jay allowed her to hold him before looking up the smell of food finally hitting his nose, he gotten up with her still in his arms walking over to the box and opening it looking inside "Mmmm.." he said picking up a slice putting it on top of the other before picking them both up and walking back to bed. He started to feed Rita some of the Pizza, he was hungry enough to eat a whole deer "If we could, would you move with me?" he asked softly in between bites of the pizza crust.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:03 am

Sky wouldn't deny an offer like that. She buried her face into him and fell asleep as he was petting her head.

Rita munched on a peice of pizza when what Jay said, again, caught her off guard. "Wait... really?" She said, half thrilled, half shocked. She chewed and swallowed as she pondered what to say to him. "You're the father to my pups." She said, smiling, giggling a bit. She swallowed and kissed him on the cheek. "Of course I'll move with you." She said.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Jay smiled "Looks like my little plan worked" he chuckled as he finished his slice getting back up for another, he got her one while he was at it and stood in front of the window looking out. "I never thought I would leave this place...But it has gotten too dangerus...I will leave some wolves here but I know some will follow me to the ends of the earth like Ace."

After a while of waiting the guards walked through the back door with the pups and the two mothers setting them up a spot on the blanket he sat them down getting them comfortable before going back out the door. Ace Sighed leaving everything else to Shadow as he sat up picking Sky up in his arms, taking her up to the guest bed room next to where Yumi was sleeping. He sat her on the bed and covered her with the covers before climbing in next to her watching her sleep.

Shadow kept his eyes on down stairs but wondering one thing "Where the hell did Ora and Jason sneak off too?" he mumbled looking around the house and locking up before sitting on the edge of the living room window and looking out.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:57 pm

"Little plan huh?" Rita said laughing as she put her pizza down on the table and grabbed Jay by the shirt, pulling him on top of her and kissing him.

That night, Skylr dreamed of a house, a house with a big yard and lots of windows... and with Ace by her side. That morning she woke up cuddled up in his arms. She slowly opened her eyes and let out a sleepy "Good Morning"

He could smell the morning dew on the plants and loved the taste of the cool moist air. His black fur shined as the morning rays of sun shined through the foliage and hit his coat. Trying to stay on the borders of the territories where it was safe, Scythe walked alone and silent through the early morning forest. Feeling at ease and content, he was eager to find a pack to call his own to stay with. Being a loner had is plusses, but it was just getting too dangerous.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:42 am

The next morning Jay had woken up, he needed to blow off more steam still feeling uneasy about something he grabbed a spare shirt, making sure he had pants on before jumping out the window and began to run toward the town. Once he had gotten there he looked around a few guards were doing there jobs. Jay walked to check on a few of the villagers and the pups to make sure everything was alright, the unsettling feeling had gotten stronger now that he was in town. He couldn't help but to think something was just watching him, and waiting to kill him.

Yumi gotten up walking downstairs and sitting on the couch turning on the morning cartoons and getting a bowl of cereal from the kitchen, she sat watching the TV as Shadow appeared beside her without a word. She leaned into him and ate her cereal the two watching TV in silence.

Coming down from the heavens his wings disappearing as he made a safe landing, he looked around the wooded area, he pulled the hood over his head to blend in with what ever surroundings he could as he walked into the village. Surprised he didn't get questioned he started to look for the fallen angel they called Ora, he was sent down to keep her anger under control and make sure she had finished her punishment.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:48 am

Rita was wondering why Jay was acting so weird and rushed off in a hurry. She quietly came down the steps and sat next to Yumi.
    "Good Morning." She said to Yumi and Shadow

Ora was jarred awake next to Jason in the feild outside by the most uneasy, most familiar feeling she knew. She looked over toward Jason, who was asleep under her massive black wing. She lifted it up over him and shook him awake. "h..huuh" Jason groaned. "Oh. Good morning" He said to her with a smile.
    "You have to get out of here." Ora urgently demanded.
    "What? Why-" Jason was cut off by Oras fear-stemmed demands
    "GO. NOW." She shouted. Jason quickly got up, licked her cheek and ran off.

"The hell does this guy want....." She said under her breath as she got up and started walking toward him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Yumi looked up and smiled "Morning" she said softly as she leaned back into Shadow "There is cereal in the Kitchen if you want...or I can make you something hot" Yumi told Rita.

Luke searched around before being stopped by Jay, Standing in full wolf form Jay growled teeth bared and tail up high like a flag "State your business in my village" A few of the guards stood behind Jay.
    "I am looking for one of my kind...her name is Ora I have been sent to check on her" he said smoothly and calmly as he looked Jay in the eye not flinching or backing down. Jay turned to one of the guards telling him to search for Ora, The guard rushed off and Jay turned back to Luke "State your name..." he barked,
    "Name is luke Vermont..." he told him before crossing his arms to wait. Jay growled before running off to attend to other duties around the village.

Ace woken up looking at Sky and kissing her awake as he gotten up looking out the door "Well...I think boss is gone...lets go get some breakfast alright?" he asked as he looked out the window.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Sky got up and stretched, her whole body stretching long across the floor. "I'm feeling a little hungry. I NEED SUSTENANCE!" She said with a laugh as she helped Ace up and pranced off to the kitchen, pouring herself a bowl of cereal.

Ora treaded uneasily through the forest, each step she took she became more and more anxious. She knew his scent and followed it. "Has he come to take me back? I don't want to go back..." She thought to herself, positive he could hear her. Her voice boomed through the trees "Where are you, huh? Show yourself!" She tried to sound strong, but she could feel herself tremble.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Luke didn't move as Ora walked toward him little by little, ignoring all her feelings and side comments he watched a few of the villagers before shifting his eyes around "You know damn well where I am" he said softly his voice only carrying to her, he was an elite lap dog for the goddess.

Yumi looked up as Ace and Sky made there way into the kitchen "Hey! can we go to town when you guys are fed?" she asked as she sat her bowl on the table.

Ace wagged his tail as he gotten an apple and sat on the counter watching Sky pour herself the cheerios, "oh ya...have to feed the mama wolves" he said jumping down from the counter and getting meat from the freezer before heading into the living room where the two mothers slept curled around the newborn pups. He dropped a piece of steak in front of each of them.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Ora cringed as his voice echoed through her head. She growled a little at the pain. "What do you want with me.." She said as she made her way toward him. She had been walking toward him for a while now, not knowing what to expect. She was ready for a fight, but wasn't going to start one. She knew that at a snap of his finger he could have the entire heaven army on her. "What are you doing here"

Skylr looked over at Yumi and smiled back. "I see no reason not to" She said as she watched Ace feed the pups. She looked down at them and smiled. They were pretty cute.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Yumi jumped up rushing into the kitchen and washing the dishes that sat in the sink, Shadow stood up disappearing into a cloud of smoke without a word.

Ace looked up as Shadow disappeared "Looks like something is going on...Im gonna go ahead and check on things you ladies take your time being with Rita and all" he said before turning wolf and running out the back doggie do- BAM. Ace slammed into the doggy door whimpering as he rubbed his nose "god dammit!!! who locked the door?!" he growled unlocking it before shaking his head and running out.

Yumi couldn't help but to giggle softly at the sight, it wasn't funny but someone was always doing it to Ace.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Sky snorted as she was trying not to laugh. "He'll be fine." She said as she dried the dishes Yumi washed. Rita came down the steps just as they were finishing. Sky remembered the previous night and decided to mess with her.

"You look exhausted. Sure you'll be able to walk today?" She said with a sly grin.
    Rita narrowed her eyes at Skylr and smiled, calmly replying. "Why? I feel fantastic this morning."
    "Oh I bet you do, I'm SURE you do." Sky said, still smirking at her.
    Rita smiled and flipped her off. Skylr snickered.

Skylr whipped back around and faced Yumi. "SO! Headed to the city right?"

Ora came to the clearing as his scent was stronger than ever. She saw him and stopped as they made eye contact. She approached him- cautiously, but not breaking her gaze. She gathered her composure and calmly said "So, Luke. What brings you to these parts, huh? Still the godess's pet?" She said. "Or just her little rat....." She thought to herself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:16 am

Yumi giggled at the two before nodding as she turned around "Yup to the village, i'm all ready and we can walk as slow as Rita needs" she smiled as she grabbed keys of the hook on the wall and stuffed them into her pants pocket.

Luke locked eyes with her as she spoke narrowing his eyes and curling his lip up in a slight sneer, "Watch your tong underling" he whispered as he looked around not wanting to raise his voice and have to take out the wolves in the village. "Why are you with these people?...you shouldn't be getting involved with these guys or they too will be killed if you fuck up" he told her as he watched a father wolf playing with his young pup.

Jay and Ace walked around looking around and after people that needed the help, he sat getting his reports from his guards, "Are the girls on there way?" Jay asked as he felt like something was coming his way. Ace nodded slowly as he watched him
    "Yea...why?" he asked softly Jay looked around slowly his eyes scanning all he could see
    "Go play escort...Now!" he growled as he stood up before climbing his mountain to the top, Ace nodded running off to meet the girls.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:33 am

Skylr smirked at Rita, giggling uncontrollably at Yumi's comment. Rita giggled as she growled playfully, pulling her hood up, she was beet red and didn't want to feul Skylr or Yumi.

His comment struck a nerve. She wanted to rip his throat out but she held herself back, she knew she was outranked and overpowered. She took a deep breath and replied as calmly as she could. "I landed on their village when you and your Godess unlawfully booted me out of the sky. They took me in here but I've been keeping distance." Ora was feeling more composed as she took a cocky pose. "Dunno. Place is growing on me, was thinking of stickign around for a while." She glared at him, her eyes piercing into his. "Why are you here" Her teeth were slightly bared. She wasn't going to attack but she wanted him to know she was pissed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:46 am

Luke looked down at her before up and toward the gate of the village "Oh ya? Keeping your distance huh? you smell like a man...You have a stray hair on your shoulder that doesn't match your color, and I can see a guy at the gate who has been watching you since you walked in" he said as he lifted his hand from his crossed arms and pointed. Luke growled unfolding his wings "I will be watching you...Fuck up just once and this race will fall along with you" he said before lifting himself into the air and flying off.

Yumi headed out of the house through the back door before seeing Ace as he jumped over the gate "Hey ladies" he said with a smile as he waited for them to all come out "I have come back to escort you to the village" he said with a slight bow with a smile. "So are we all ready to Jet?" he asked.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:55 am

Ora was full out growling at this point. "I never fucked anything up, you ill informed rat!" she called out to him as he flew off. She snapped her jaws at the empty air. "But I'll fuck you up if you'd like.." She said under her breath and she crumpled to the ground and rested her paws on top of her muzzle. she curled up in a ball, covering her self with her massive black wings. Her wings smelled like Jason. That was mildly comforting.

Sky shifted with her fluffy tail wagging, her hair whipping back and forth. "Alrigghtt!" Rita shifted and stretched. "Ready!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 am