Timber Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timber Zone

Two powerful places, One world

2 posters

College Life ( ^^ )

Insamity
    Insamity

College Life ( ^^ ) - Page 2 Empty Re: College Life ( ^^ )

Post  Insamity Mon May 28, 2012 10:53 pm

As soon as Leon spotted the door open and saw Kings reddish brown fur he attacked, jumping him into a full on grope and tumbling onto his bed which was next to the bathroom door. He landed on top and licked his face, smiling and laughing. "Surprise handsome." He said softly into his ear, running his hand down Kings chest. "How was your shower?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 12:08 am

As King walked out the bathroom he was attacked by his room mate falling onto the bed with him he quickly wrapped his legs around his waist and revered the move ending up on top and smiling. "I loved my shower, could have been better" he said as she leaned down kissing Leon softly before looking away and climbing off him "Uh...I wanted to know if you could cut my fur...its gotten a bit too long" he said lifting up his tail and point to his head also. He was shy about showing his feelings to Leon even though Leon already knew about his feelings.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Wed May 30, 2012 12:32 am

Leon sensed his shyness and backed off a little, smiling. "Sure, I'll cut it for you... Not sure how great of a job I'd do though." He said laughing, he moved his hand in a vertical direction down his body, showing his extremely short hair. "I can do my best though!"

"Umm.. Alright sit in the swivel chair. Do you want me to clip or buzz?" He asked as he held up scizzors and a buzz cutter, which he's not sure why he had, might have been his little sisters. "again... no promises I'll do a good job" He said smiling awkwardly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 12:45 am

King smiled and giggled "Just a clip, I want it long but not in my eyes long" he said as he walked over still in his towel sitting in the chair. "as for my tail, just need it even" he said as he sat waiting for his cut, before they could get started Jake walked in waving to everyone "Hey there!" he smiled as he sat on the couch watching the two "Whats going on?" he asked as he sniffed the air "Oh I smell food" King giggled.
    "Help yourself its in the kitchen" Jake nodded and stood up walking into the kitchen making himself a plate and sitting at the table eating.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Leon, without holding back, just grabbed the pair of scissors and started snipping. Not completely sure what he was doing, he just trusted himself and winged it. A few minutes later, Leon was sizing up his finished work. "Not bad" He thought to himself. "What do you think King?"

Leon nodded as Terry and Jake walked into the room. "King here is a fucking amazing cook man." He said.

"BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME, I NOW NAME THOU, DORM ROOM HONORARY CHEF!" Leon blurted as he jumped in front of King.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:27 pm

King nodded a bit "I like it?" he said as he ran his fingers through his fur before standing up and shaking off, when Leon jumped in front of him he tackled him to the floor licking him. "You guys are going to have to pay me!" he giggled before getting up and getting the broom and starting to sweep the wood floors,
    Jake and terry giggled as they watched the two, "I will pay you any day if the food keeps coming as good as this man!" Jake laughed.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Leon laughed as he grabbed the remote and turned the television that he finally got around to hooking up to the wall on. He was tuned into the science channel when he remembered something.

Hey. I forgot. I was supposed to invite Keera over to show her around. She's been my best friend since we were pups. He turned over to his buddies. "Wanna meet her?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:48 pm

King smiled "Sure I don't mind" he said as he went back into the room to get clothes on, he brushed down his fur before putting on his shirt and walking back to the living room where Jake and terry sat finishing there food. He began to clean the rest of the pots and dishes, Jake stayed to help King in the kitchen while Terry went into the living room sitting next to Leon and watching the Tv. "So you guys going to that party tonight?" Terry asked as he looked at Leon then back at the TV.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:00 pm

"What that big huge one across campus? Hell yeah. Leon doesn't miss a party." He smiled confidently at Terry. "I'm bringing Corona." He said as he smiled and winked. "What about you?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Terry nodded "Oh ya you know were going, its just a matter of getting there since Jake's car is in the shop" he said as he looked around "If one of you have a car it would be perfect" he said with a smile
    "We both have cars terry..." King told him as he finished the dishes and walked into the living room sitting next to Leon and putting his arm around him. Jake walked in also sitting on the arm of the chair next to terry petting his head a bit.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:20 pm

"Yeah we can roll up in my new whip." Leon said as he was thinking of his old beat up '97 Jeep Wrangler. "I can take the top down!" He said, smiling. "I'm probably hitting the Gym after we go sign up for activities before we head to the party though." He said, trying to figure out his day.

"Anyone wanna join?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 pm

King laughed "I would baby but I have something to do after we sign up" he said as he pulled out his phone looking through it before standing up "I will be right back" he said as he walked out of the dorm going down to the front of the building meeting someone.
    Jake smiled and looked to Leon "Drop tops are only for the summer, I'd hate to see if a hurricane comes through rips the top off and rains inside" he giggled as he stood up looking at Leon "Why don't you show me this drop top car?" he asked waiting by the door.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:41 pm

"Oh. Well alright" Leon said back to King as he got up. "My Jeep's a steel top, not a cloth top bro." He said in almost a boastful way as he lead the way out to an all metal black roofless Jeep, with a three-light lightbar on the top. It was raised a bit, and had a brand new 2 subwoofer sound system in the back. He rested his elbow on the hood and smiled. "So what do ya think? It took me ages to save enough for the sound system, but it was definitely worth it." He said proudly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Jake nodded looking the car over "pretty sweet! I can't wait for my baby to get out of the shop...some guy scrapped the side of my car as he lost control of his..." he said as he looked around spotting King but watching as he exchanged money for something.

King quickly stuffed the item in his pocket and walked off back toward the door before he saw the boys, "oh...um hey guys" he said as he walked over to them "Whats up?" he asked
    "Oh were just checking out Leo's car" Terry smiled as he looked over the car.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Leon watched as King put the item in his pocket. What was it? And why was he acting so weird? He'd admit, he thought it was a bit shady. But wasn't going to get too much into it though, it could be anything.

"So what are we signing up for?" He asked
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 pm

King shrugged a bit "I am not sure...maybe art" he said as he looked around "Shall we drive around or something?" he asked as he took out his phone looking at the time "We have an hour before the sign up but im bored" he said as he looked to leon. He wondered if Leon had seen his deal go down, but he didn't want to let it bother him, if the question ever came up he needed to find a good lie.

Jake sighed looking at Leon "Ya I'm a little bored myself...I do want to go shopping we need a few things in the dorm" he said as he put his arm around terry.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Leon looked at his buddies and then at the Jeep, and shrugged. "Sounds like fun to me!" He said

He opened the door to the drivers side and turned the ignition. As soon as he turned the Jeep on, the speakers blasted rap-metal through the sound system, the car was vibrating from the woofers. He turned it down with an apologetic expresssion. "heheh.. sorry guys." He said, smiling and rubbing his neck.

"So where are we headed?" He asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:23 am