Timber Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timber Zone

Two powerful places, One world

2 posters

College Life ( ^^ )

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

College Life ( ^^ ) Empty College Life ( ^^ )

Post  Admin Sun May 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Name: John Mattson
    Nickname: King
    Appearance: College Life ( ^^ ) Profile_picture_by_rowlphhowl-d46m4xj

Dorm pictures: College Life ( ^^ ) Interior-Design-for-Type-Studio-Apartment-1 (twin beds)

Intro:
    King entered his room looking around the empty place "Ah...back again" he said as he walked inside looking around making sure everything was good and the place was clean. King also wanted to check to see if his room mate was there yet, he wanted to know who he got and if his request for the same room mate he had last year to be returned to him was feel. Once he saw it was clean and his room mate had yet to show up he walked down to his car getting some of his stuff out walking up with two boxes in his arms. He sat the boxes near the door before sliding his key card pushing the room door open and pulling the boxes inside. He unpacked the kitchen pots and pans hoping to get started on lunch.
    Insamity
    Insamity

College Life ( ^^ ) Empty Re: College Life ( ^^ )

Post  Insamity Sun May 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Leon was driving his jeep into the parking lot of his school, his things packed and ready to be moved into his new dorm. He parked, and grabbed some bags and brought them into his room, and set them on the bed, and sat down. "Looks like my roommate's already been here." he thought to himself. "Wonder if it's my roommate from last semester." He said out loud, and went back out to his jeep to gather the rest of his things. The sun was bright and high in the sky, and he loved the warmth. After he unpacked the rest of his stuff he sat on his bed and decided to chill there until his roommate showed up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 13, 2012 11:14 pm

King was in the bathroom on a phone call, once he was finished he walked out and looked to the bed seeing someone laying there "Leo!" he smiled and walked over to him wagging his fluffy tail. "I didn't hear you get back man!" He said before walking over to his bed sitting on it, it still had no sheets or his personal effects. "I got to get a few more things from my car" he sighed as he made sure his car keys were attached to his belt. King stood up stretching "Don't move ill be back in a bit" he said as he ran out the door grabbing the rest of his things from the car and taking it to the room on a flat bed he borrowed from one of the college employees. He unloaded everything in the middle of the room before starting to unpack things for the living room and setting up his flat screen TV and game system.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon May 14, 2012 12:08 am

Leon's ears perked up at the sound of his name and a familiar voice. "Heey!" He said, smiling. His tail started wagging too. "Thank God." He thought. Exactly the person he wanted to room with. "How was your summer man?" Leon stretched and laid back on his bed, and figured he'd start setting up his stuff too. He started with unpacking his bedding.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 14, 2012 12:41 am

"it was long...it was just me and big brother all summer" King said as he sat on the couch "he kept bringing over girls and all..." King sat back and shook his head "So...wanna head to the super market with me? we need food for me to cook lunch" he said as he stood up slowly fixing the collar around his neck. As king was about to grab his room mate and tug him out the door his phone rang he growled taking the phone out and answered it "Speak before I rip out your tongue" he growled into the phone, he listened for a few moments before hanging up "Since I left big brother has been bugging me for money" he said putting his phone back into his pocket and dragged his room mate out the door.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Tue May 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Leon let his roomate bring him out to his car and off to the supermarket. He enjoyed being with King, it was always so relaxed compared to how it is at home. His family has been treating Leo different ever since he came out to them. They don't hate him, but they seem like they love him less. Leon really didn't understand it. But now that he was back in school, he could already picture the parties and late nights drinking and chilling, and playing video games.

"But yeah, my little sister brings people over all the time, both girls and guys." Leons little sister, Karinne, was only 9, and was the only person in his family who accepted him. She was really close with him, and Leon loved her to death.

As they stepped into the supermarket, Leon hatched an idea. How about we make a huge homemade pizza tonight??
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 11:19 pm

King nodded "Well shes little shes suppose to have friends..." He said as he started to grab things "Yes Pizza sounds awesome tonight!" he said as he walked down the ale and grabbing much needed things he didn't bother to pack along. "Bro took me too a club last week, and of course he started a fight with some guy, I had to kick his ass out the club and run from the cops" He chuckled a bit as he picked up a bag of cheese looking it over before throwing it in the cart and looking at more ingredients.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Tue May 15, 2012 11:44 pm

"Of course." Leon replied, as he took thinks off the shelf for himself as well. He felt his tummy rumbling with hunger as he smelled the chicken section. "Shit." he said in reply to Kings story.

"Why was he fighting?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 11:56 pm

"Well one of the guys he owed money too...the other is from a gang hes in and I guess he left so they started picking on him" He said as he got a few drinks to last them "We got to stop at the pub supplier" he said as he took some cookies off the shelf "Cool snacks!" he said waving them in the air before seeing last four boxes on the shelf, he parked his cart beside the shelf reaching his hand behind the boxes and pushing them all in the shelf "Restock Ale 4!!" he yelled out with a giggle as he wagged his tail looking back at leon "Like my style leo?" he asked with a grin.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Wed May 16, 2012 12:32 am

Leon was laughing histerically. "Yes, Yes I do King!" He said, as they both walked away laughing. "So when's our back to school party??" He asked, smiling and wagging his tail. "I got three words for ya bro- Booze, Battlestar, and boys." Leon was smiling, so happy that he was out of the tense atmosphere of his household, he knew he could be himself around King.

Leon had an idea and ran to the party aisle and grabbed a helium balloon. He ran back to King, and used his sharp teeth to bite a tiny hole into it and breathe in the helium. "Guurrrrrrl we gonna party like it 1699" He said in the tiniest chipmunk voice.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 16, 2012 1:12 am

King pushed the cart following Leon down the ale and laughing when he made his voice change "don't come crying when later you have a migraine sexy" he smiled as he walked pass heading to check out before he stopped and saw a movie rack. He found a few good movies and moved toward check out starting to out everything on the belt and look toward Leon "Hm, I don't know what sounds better to you? Party or cuddling?" he asked not caring that the cashier gave him a weird look. He finished putting everything on the belt then took the bags and put them back into the cart after the cashier finished scanning everything.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Wed May 16, 2012 1:20 am

"Nah brah I don't get dem migrai-....owwwyyyyyy" He said, pressing his palm to his temple. "I should really start listening to you.." He said with a pained smile. He brushed it off and kept going down the aisle. "Damn where are we gonna find a pan big enough to make a giant pizza?" He said, searching for a giant pizza pan. He found one the size of a hula-hoop and put it on his head, then took a plastic cup and stuck it on top. He put his hands together and said "We are siamese if you please! haha We should get this one!"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 16, 2012 1:38 am

King nodded and waited till she scanned the pan before pulling out his credit card "Your total is $130" she said before pressing a few buttons and waiting for him to swipe it, when king swiped he signed the screen with his real name before putting the card and paper into his back pocket walking out. "I want a new car man..." he said starting to load the car with the bags sticking them where they fit, "I saw one I wanted, it was the Chevy Camero" he drooled as he told the specs of the car as he slid back into the driver seat once the bags were inside. "Come on beer next, but I rather wine coolers..." he said as he put on his seat belt and drove off once Leon was in the car beside him "so Jake and Terry are back too, we gotta find out if they are room mates also" he said as he pulled into the pubs lot.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Thu May 17, 2012 11:35 pm

"Wine coolers are good too, we can get those." Leon said as he gave King the cash for the stuff he got. As they drove off to the distributor Leon was wondering if Terry and Jake were roommates, that would be awesome. "I'll text Jake and see."

As Leon was texting him they were arriving at the distributor, and as the went inside, the sweet aroma of liquor and parties filled Leon's senses and pumped him up. "It's party tiiiime!" He said
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 17, 2012 11:52 pm

King laughs and shook his head a bit "Not yet sexy..." He said walked in the store next to Leon he walked down the ale for the wine coolers and picked out three packs "Put a few in the fridge and drink some tonight" he said as he got a few beers also along with a few bottles of champagne before going to check out, He showed them his ID and took the bags to the car putting them where they fit before driving back to the dorms.

Jake and Terry both waited outside to help them with there bags, they grabbed what they could as King grabbed some bags letting Leon gran the rest before locking the car. "Hey guys!" King smiled as they walked to the elevator
    "Ya we got your text Leo, and ya were room mates Right across from 36G" He smiled. King looked at them as they got on the elevator pressing the floor button
    "Your right across from us!" he grinned, "and you two seem close" he said as he waited for the doors to open walking out and down the hall
    "We are man..Me and terry dated over the summer" he told them as they reached the door. King pulled his key card from his back pocket and opening the door letting them in "Drop the bags in the kitchen" he told them as he put his bags down on the floor beginning to put away the food.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Sun May 27, 2012 11:55 pm

"haha!" Leon cackled as he did a straight dive-bomb into his unmade bed, wagging his tail. He got up and walked over to the small kitchenette and took out one of his Monsters, and drank almost the whole thing in one swig. "ohhhh man that's good..." He thought to himself as he swallowed. He took another and set it on the table next to his bed.

"Alright fellas, we have a choice between an x-box,"-he held up the controller-"Wii"-He held up a wii-mote- "and whatever King brought" He said smiling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 12:25 am

King smiled as he was still putting away food, "Xbox!" the two yelled looking at king for approval, king nodded as he finished putting away the food before grabbing himself a cooler before going to sit on the floor. They turned on some music, partied out, played some games until Jake and Terry called it a night and dragged themselves back to there dorm. King yawned as he walked into the kitchen throwing away his bottles and stretching looking at Leon
    "Leo calling it a night?" he asked as he tried to fight off a yawn but couldn't. King was just about ready to pass out, he was half drunk but he knew how to hold his liquor, he walked over to Leon and sat in his lap leaning back into him. "I don't want to sleep alone" he yawned again as he sat there slowly drifting off.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon May 28, 2012 12:40 am

Leon wrapped his arms around King and rested his chin on top of King's head, and let out a huge yawn, exposing every tooth in his massive jaw. "Yeah...." He was also drunk, and could barely walk straight as he got up and took his shirt and jeans off, and laid down on the floor next to King in just his boxers. His cooler was still half drank and he layed on his back and stared at the ceiling. "I'm so happy to be here." He said smiling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 9:31 pm

King kicked over a box and pulled out his blanket and covering to the two up before snuggling into Leons chest, he always had a bad habit of putting his finger in his mouth while he slept. He hated waking up with slobber all over the place but tonight he had his hands around Leons neck and pulled him closer as he fell asleep against him.

The next morning King woke up with a raging headache thankful that it was sunday and they still had time to rest up before class tomorrow. He walked back toward the beds going into the bathroom and washing his face "Damn...I think I partied too hard last night" he sighed and dried himself off walking into the kitchen cleaning up as he began to cook, Eggs, beacon, and pancakes.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon May 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Leon felt King move and get up but didn't want to move, he rolled over and snuggled under the blanket... until he felt the nausea the previous nights amount of drinking promised. "Oh shit.." He mumbled under his breath as he ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Ugh.." He said, exasperated as he hung on the edge of the toilet. Leon forced his body to move as he stumbled to the sink and brushed his teeth, washed his face, and ran some water through his short hair. His sick feeling died right out as he realized what he had been smelling since he woke up. "Breakfast!" He said outloud as he walked toward the kitchen, and sat down, looking at King.

"Mmmmm...." He said licking his chops when King saw him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 9:56 pm

King looked up as Leon rushed away from his spot on the floor into the bathroom "Well well" he smiled as he stacked the pancakes high, the beacon was crispy and the eggs had just the right amount of cheese in them to make them good. King served Leon a plate before cleaning up a bit of the mess he made before sitting down to his own plate, "my poor leo hungry?" he asked with a smile as he leaned over kissing his cheek and took a bite of his food.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon May 28, 2012 10:12 pm

"Indeed." He said as he took Kings chin and pulled him into a mouth to mouth kiss. He waited for King to sit down and started to dig in. The food was amazing and Leon couldn't stop stuffing his face. As he finished he sat back and put his hand on his tummy before sighing and getting up to wash his dishes. He washed and put away his dishes and then went over behind King and nuzzled his nose into his neck, wrapping his arms around him in a surprise hug. "Soo I vote today we just chill and invite Jake and Terry over and watch TV today. What do you say?" He said quietly into his ear, almost a whisper.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 10:18 pm

King finished his food moments after Leon and wiped his mouth before he was pulled close to leon "I say it sounds fun but remember at noon we have to ride down to the other side of campus to see the sign ups for activities." He said as he kissed him back before getting out of his chair moving around Leon with his dishes in hand and washing the rest of everything, he left out the food because he knew Jake and terry would be hungry for it. He walked into the back and sighed "I'm jumping in the shower! if my phone rings hit ignore" he said as he only cracked the door half way stripping from his clothes and getting into the shower turning the water on hot.
    Insamity
    Insamity

Post  Insamity Mon May 28, 2012 10:38 pm

"Yeah, I know." Leon replied, smiling. As he watched King walk into the bathroom and crack the door, He stared at the door wondering if he should walk in with him and surprise him again. He decided against it and began to clean up after last nights mini-party. He got a small trash bag and threw away all the bottles and cans, food, ect. He threw it out then picked up the blanket and folded it, and stuck it on the back of the recliner. Leon then kicked back on that recliner and turned the TV on.

The television was tuned into the news channel, and Leon wasn't surprised to see what he saw. The first headline was "Father kills wife and 10 year old son, police are questioning suspects."
    "Ugh.." Leon said under his breath, not even surprised. It seemed to him that people are becoming more and more barbaric as each new day begins. He was beginning to feel disgusted before he looked up at the bathroom door and saw the steam coming from Kings shower. He smiled a little and changed the channel, suddenly things didn't feel so bad. He then hatched a plan.

Leon stripped down, and waited for King at the side of the door, fully undressed. He crouched and waited for King to get out of the shower to exact his ambush.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 10:49 pm

King finished his shower stepping out and grabbed a towel drying himself off before wrapping it around his waist and brushing his fur down and his tail out. "Hm...I think I need to get my fur cut" he said as he brushed the top of his head before setting his brush down and grabbing his tooth brush, he brushed his teeth before leaving the bathroom.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:00 pm