Timber Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timber Zone

Two powerful places, One world

2 posters

Master/Slave

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Master/Slave Empty Master/Slave

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Between Ned and I ^^ You can ask to join if you really would like.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Master/Slave Empty Re: Master/Slave

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:28 pm

The moon high in the sky and the nights cold air blew past my bare body, I didn't have anything but a box to attempt to stay warm in, I wrapped my tail around myself and curled into a small ball to try and stay warm but my attempts weren't anything against the nights air. Shivering violently I curled to the back of the box wondering if I was ever going to stop living this life style, looking down at my skinny frame and my growling belly I sighed softly. I was starving from not having eaten in a few nights I had lost so much weight it was beginning to hurt, I put my ears back as I heard something walking my way, the shadow covering the box I was in as the figure came closer.

Shadow walked toward the box looking in at his younger brother before crawling in next to him, he was also a skinny runt but he wasn't a half wolf like his brother, He shifted his form into a wolf and curled around his brothers frame before grooming his head a bit and snuggling down for sleep. The alley way was damp and much darker than the streets that had a street light above them, maybe people stumbled in from the bar next door to either get a quicky or have a quick piss before stumbling on home. It sickened Shadow to his stomach as he stayed up at night listening to the people as they did there business but didn't bother venturing deeper than the mouth of the alley way.
    nedovak

Post  nedovak Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Jack walked down the busy street counting the intersections as he passed them. A few days ago he had been looking for some new slaves at one of his usual dealers unfortunately there were no quality goods to be had. While slavery was still legal it seemed lately it was quickly falling out of business, less judges were condemning criminals to slavery the relative lack of war lately also kept war prisoners from being shipped back to the capital as slaves. Seemed the only way to get good slaves now a days was to find some homeless trash and collar them, while not technically legal collaring homeless people had become common practice. It helped keep the streets clean and the citizens safe and even the homeless people were treated better as slaves, although depending on the master it could be worse. His usual dealer had mentioned an ally where a couple of homeless wolf kids seemed to frequent while Jack never really liked to collar slaves himself the lack of good product in the warehouse and his need for quality slaves got the better of him. Stopping in front of an alley Jack looked around there was a bar and other then that it was a quiet street it seemed like the right place. Pulling out his slave control baton (commonly known as a cattle prod) and two collars Jack slowly walked into the alley pausing for a second to let his eyes adjust to the dim grimy light.

"Here wolf cubs I'm here to take you with me. Please don't make this difficult for me I assure you if you come willingly I won't damage you permanently. However if you make me work to collar you both I will make it very unpleasant for you." Jack walked forward towards the box slowly moving step by step his slave control baton at the ready and the slave collars in his other hand.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Shadow lifted his head looking around before uncurling himself from around his younger brother, he stepped out of the box his black fur matted with dirt and mud he began to growl the fur on his back raised and his hackles showing as he flashed his fangs. Shadows growled echoed through out the whole alley way as he stood in front of the box defending his brother, 'this guy isn't smart at all...' he thought to himself. Shadow moved forward trying to force the man back from the box before he attacked, he didn't want to wake Jay and fucked the whole thing up. 

Jay stirred as Shadow left his the cold air rushing to take the warm spot he was give, it was back to shivering again, he curled tighter whimpering begging his brother to come back to his side to warm him. Jay lifted his head looking around and yawning as he gotten up "Shadow?" he called softly before peeking his head out of the box seeing his big brother go up against a unknown male.
    nedovak

Post  nedovak Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Jack sighed and raised his slave control baton in a fighting stance.

"Really why do you wolves always want to fight, you never win. Also you don't look like you really have the energy to be wasting fighting me. You are quite scrawny." Jack quickly tossed one of the collars right at the wolfs face and using the distraction of the collar lunged in jabbing the slave control baton in towards the wolves side. Jack smiled his slave control baton was slightly different this most instead of just the tip being electrified the whole rod was with the exception of the handle.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Shadow shut his eyes once the collar was thrown at him, then jerked when he was touched with the baton, it electrocuted his side and he growled even more still standing willing to fight to save his brother. Shadow shook his head a bit as he grabbed the collar throwing it behind him so the male had to get pass him to get it, 'lets dance pretty boy' Shadow thought before jumping at the guy his Jaw open ready to bite down on the first piece of flesh that entered his mouth.

Jay watched in horror as his brother was hit with the baton, when the collar was thrown behind his brother he looked at it reaching out and touching it softly before retracting his hand slowly and going back to watching the fight hoping his brother didn't get hurt too bad.
    nedovak

Post  nedovak Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:58 pm

Jack couldn't say he had expected the wolf to go down with the first jab though he was slightly annoyed. But the moment he was waiting for happened quite soon after that. The wolf had lunged forward trying to bite him, Jack smiled as he brought the baton up sideways shoving it into the wolves mouth as Jack swung around so the wolf was on its back and Jack was on top of the wolf baton shoved sideways in its mouth. With the wolf pinned and the baton in its mouth Jack smiled and leaned in closer.

"You should have just come along quietly." Jack smiled as he held down the button on the baton watching as the volts ripped through the pinned wolf. Grabbing the other collar Jack slid it around the wolfs neck and locked it in place. Pressing the sedative button on the remote for the collar Jack watched as he electrocuted the wolf as it slowly passed out. Once that wolf was taken care of Jack turned around to the other wolf sitting next to the other collar. With a smile Jack slowly walked over towards the half wolf.

"Now your friend here is still alive he is just sleeping for the moment. If you want to come with him put that collar on. I promise I will keep you together." Jack was smiling but his hand tightened around the slave control baton ready to fight if need be.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:08 am

Shadow was beat he growled as he was flipped and ended up below the male, he struggled trying to get away but volts were being forced into his body, he twitched and moved as the volts coursed through him, when the collar was attached even more volts were introduced to his body forcing him to black out.

Jay watch horrified and ran the only direction he could to the back of the alley way stepping in puddles and hiding behind a few garbage bags, the smell didn't bother him none because he was use to it and his nose was numb to the stench. Jay hid below the garbage bags afraid of the man and what he did to Shadow he didn't want to get the same treatment.
    nedovak

Post  nedovak Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:15 am

Jack sighed why did they always run it's not like any of them ever got away. Picking up the collar Jack started walking towards where the little half wolf ran.

"Wish you wouldn't run you are just making it worse for yourself. If you come out right now I won't hurt you I am not in the mood to be chasing people around but don't think that means I won't catch you if you run. You have ten seconds to come out here and put the collar on before I come get you and if I come get you it won't be pleasant. Trust me on that." Jack held out the collar and waited seeing whether he would have to fight this next one as well.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:20 am

Jay peeked out from the bags but didn't move, he whimpered and tried to hide himself deeper but couldn't, he didn't like the way the man treated Shadow his big brother, he never seen him down for the count or beaten by a single guy. Jay cried as he knew the man was also going to get violent with him, he started to call and whimper for his brother trying to get him to save him.

Shadow could hear his brother call for him but his body was too weak and shaken to get up, he couldn't move from being shocked to much and he was winded from the fight and too hungry to go any further, the hunger always stopped him for a while but he was able to move pass it sometimes.
    nedovak

Post  nedovak Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:34 am

"...1... Fine I guess we do this the hard way." Jack sighed as he pulled on his hard leather gloves, no need to get rabies or whatever disease the mangy little thing had when he pulled it out of the garbage by its neck. Jack plunged the slave control baton in the garbage first while holding down the button and used it to swat garbage bags out of the way, and if he hit the kid with the baton at the same time well that would be a happy accident. After the second bag flew away Jack could see the mangy little mutt. Muttering under his breath Jack grabbed the kid by his neck and and pulled him up and out of the garbage. Taking the last collar Jack slipped it around the boys neck and then tossed him over by his friend.

"Now that I have both of you collared it will be easier to keep you in line. Next time I tell you to do something you do it!" To emphasize his point Jack stuck the point of the baton into the smaller kids ribs and shocked him. Pulling out his phone Jack made a call.

"Yeah it is me Jack I got two of them I need a pickup. They are both collared just follow the signals. Also bring batons these kids are fighters don't do any permanent damage but don't be afraid to hurt them." Shutting the phone Jack waited for his men to come and get him and his new property.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:44 am

Jay grunted as he was grabbed by his neck clawing at the males hand he tried to get away from him but a collar was pulled tight around his neck after he was shocked with the stick, Jay whimpered crying out before he was shocked again and thrown toward his brother, he crawled over to Shadow shaking him awake. 
    Shadow opened his eyes looking at his brother still unable to move at the moment, he sighed licking his brothers hand and reassuring him. Jay cried as he held onto his brothers paw and looked up at Jack who was on the phone, he wanted to run but he had no where to go, he didn't know the place only Shadow was able to lead him around and the two not get lost. Jay looked up ducking as a drunk male stumbled out of the bar and to the alley way starting at him for a bit before looking up at Jack "Hey..someones finally clea...what?..." he hiccuped and looked around stumbling further into the alley way singing to himself and laughing.
    nedovak

Post  nedovak Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:55 am

Jack growled at the inebriated man who stumbled into the alley. The man seem overly interested in his property which made Jack slightly annoyed.

"Hey drunk asshole!" Jack walked over to the man as he called out the baton at his side. As the man drunkenly looked over at him Jack swung the baton up and into the side of his head with a crack. The impact of the metal rod and the crack of electricity left the man unconscious before he hit the ground.

After a few more minutes a big truck pulled up and three men came out of the back wearing uniforms and holding batons in their hands. Two of the men grabbed the new slaves and carried them to the truck liberally shocking them as they resisted. the third followed behind in case one of them managed to make a break for it. the men tossed them into the truck and climbed in behind them Jack followed shortly after sitting close to them Jack attached a hook to their collars which would prevent them from lifting their heads off the floor.

"Now you two now belong to me. Those collars are constantly tracking you and have built in punishment measures if you disobey me or try to take them off. I will feed you, clothe you, and keep you healthy and in return you will do everything I tell you to do exactly the way I tell you to do it."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:01 am

As Jay was locked to the floor he cried wetting himself, he was still a kid after all and it all scared him, without Shadow awake to comfort him he had no idea of what to do. Jay tried to pull himself up int a sitting position but couldn't he whimper and fought against everything.

Shadow groaned as he slowly came to again looking around and hearing Jay whimper he growled softly getting his brothers attention but just laid still wiggling his ears a bit to let his brother know he was alright and that they also would be fine, but Jay was too afraid to listen to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:28 pm