Timber Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timber Zone

Two powerful places, One world

2 posters

Mass Effect: Aftermath

Shepard

Mass Effect: Aftermath Empty Mass Effect: Aftermath

Post  Shepard Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Some key moments that happens through the series:

- Commander Shepard is Female
    - Her combat class is Adept
    - Was part of the Tenth Street Reds gang in her hometown
    - Renegon (Favors renegade to paragon options)
    - Shepard is an earthborn war hero
    - Saved the Rachni Queen on Noveria
    - Kaidan dies on Virmire
    - Wrex is alive
    - The Counsil is killed / Shepard becomes Hero of The Citadel
    - Everyone survives the suicide mission on ME2
    - Moridin dies curing the Genophage
    - Geth are destroyed while helping the Quarians
    - Captain Anderson is alive

will add more soon later.

Last edited by Shepard on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Mass Effect: Aftermath Empty Re: Mass Effect: Aftermath

Post  Admin Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Name: Sonya

Species: Wolf

Biggest badest wolf in space, known to become as ruthless as a krogon but with much more anger and experance.Fang is the leader of his clain but the mother of all is Sonya if anyone wants to talk to her they need to pass through dead mans land before even coming close to meeting her. Not many people had made it to her part of the woods, and everyone seems to want a piece of her. She is ruthless and could hearted toward many people. Her favorite gun is a sniaper because of the long range use and the able to stay hidden while taking enemys out. The wolf clan relys on strength and knowlage to survive and fight in battle.

Clain: Wolf clain

Logo: werewolf howling to the moon with a bow and arrow weapon.

Originality: on a place called Lunar moon

Leader: Sonya

Hunting style: You will never see A wolf alone they are always in packs more then 4.

Weapon of choice: Sniaper and claws.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Sonya stormed through the doors of the alliance head quaters, her furry almost bounced off her "Wheres shepard?!" she growled out looking around at the figthned people. The two guards that stood by her watched the area to make sure no one made a wrong move. "Someone get shepard here now!" she growled out as she stood her furry tail moving from side to side. She had the body of a human but the features of a wolf, her fur color was pure white. The two guards that sood by her were a mix of black and brown but they were full four legged canine wolves. Sonya storned to the front desk grabbing the receptionest and bringing him close "You get shepard here NOW, or I will make it top prioraties to make your day a living hell." she growled out dropping the person down and watching him scramble for the phone. Sonya smiled slowly before backing off a bit and waiting with her arms crossed across her chest.
    Shepard

Post  Shepard Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:26 pm

"HEY!" one of the high ranking officials exited from his office, sneering at the loud person. "This is Alliance HQ! Calm down and follow our protocol!" He told her. The busy area of other officers, Alliance Brass officials, and office workers all stopped in their tracks, staring at the center of the huge lobby. Fixing his dress blues, he walked over to the woman, hand near his pistol in case she became hostile. "Now...You mentioned something about Commander Shepard?" He asked her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Sonya looks at the person who stromed out of their office, the two wolves at her side growled and moved in front of her as he placed his hand on his side arm. "Its what I said isn't it?" she asked as she dropped her arms snapping her fingers allowing the two to return back to her side. "Someone locked my two guards up in a prison and I want to know who!" she snarled out her command looking the guy in the eyes "So get me shepard or get out of my way!" she stood her ground not caring about his side arm or the rest of his men who stood around ready to take her down. She was not about to let anyone take her guards away from her, members of her pack and wolves who she has been close too since birth.
    Shepard

Post  Shepard Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:45 pm

A few of the nearby Alliance soldiers formed a circle around the pack of wolves, ready to open fire at a moment's notice. "If you want Shepard, you need to go up to the brass. But you need access before you can go up." The man told Sonya. He was about to question her once more, but was startled when Admiral Hackett and Admiral Anderson walked off the elevator lift in the lobby. The two highest ranking officers of the Fifth Fleet stopped in their tracks. "What in the hell is going on?" Hackett questioned. The man in charge saluted the two Admirals. "SIR!" He began. "We have a situation. Seems that this...person is looking for Comma...Admiral Shepard. She's been hostile since she got here." He told them. Anderson nods his head, motioning for Sonya to come along with him. "If you can keep you entourage here, and watch your attitude, I'll take you up to see Shepard personally."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Sonya turned as Admiral Hackett, and Anderson stepped off the elvecator and waited till they finished tripping over themselves "fine...you boys wait down here for me and please no bitting unless I say" The two growled and walked off to a corner of the room laying down. Sonya Nodded as she followed the two "I don't like my men getting captured like dogs it is very down grading for us Admirl and I hope you can understand that." She said as she followed them to Shepard.
    Shepard

Post  Shepard Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 pm

As the three entered the elevator, Hackett rubbed his beard. "This may be a slight mixup, miss. I've never heard about reports about us imprisoning any of your soldiers. We've been working like hell to help rebuild Earth. Maybe you're looking for someone else?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 pm

"Hell no...I sent two men on a mission to planet nebula and they havent returned." She said as she turned to each one slowly "it is of the upmost important that those two remain unharmed or you will not have a not so nice clain on your hands Admrial." she said she looked down to the floor "I heard back from a squad patrol" she said as she raised her arm in front of her, her omni-tool appeared as she moved her fingers across the keyboard playing an Audio message. "They had this to say" she said pressing play.
    Audio message: "Ma'am I am on planet nebula, I understand you sent out two scouter wolves but I am afraid to inform you of there capture"
    "What?! by who!?"
    "Im sorry Ma'am I have no idea it happened last night but our communications were down for fixing"
    "Tell me what they looked like!"
    "Sorry Ma'am But I don't know it was dark last night"
    "Bull shit!"
    End Message.
    Sonya closed her Omni-tool and looked up "Last I heard from Nebula, guess hes too afraid I might go after him" she smirked.
    Shepard

Post  Shepard Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:34 pm

"The Nebula system isn't even in our range...That's Turian space." Anderson stated. "Whoever this is wants something." By this time, they'd reach their designated floor. The elevator's doors burst open, and the trio walked out immediately. Following the long corridor into the main brass hallway, people scurried around, doing their regular duties. Hackett turns to Anderson before leaving. "I'm going to check the comms. See what happened on Nebula." He told them. Anderson then nods his head and continues walking, and stops in front of a metal door. the doors quickly open, revealing the office inside.

There was a massively large fish tank that was the same length as the wall it was embedded into. Small sharks and other exotic sea creatures swam around the aquarium. Shepard stood in front of her terminal, clutching one of her arms as she looked outside the window. "Shepard." Anderson greeted. Shepard had turned around, smirking at her longtime friend. "Anderson." She greets back, but eyes the woman next to him. "Who's this?" She moved a piece of her burgundy colored hair out of her vision as she waited for a response.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:46 pm

"Shepard, My name is Sonya leader of the wolf clain I came to request help from you" Sonya was a bit shorter than the shepard forcing her to look up at her instead of directly in her eyes. "Two of my guard went missing on Nebula and apparently were captured, No one on nebula will speak to me." She said as she pulled up logs on her omni-tool transphering them to shepards "I sent my people out three days ago We were searching for one of our fighters that went down in the area." she said looking over at the fish tank and back at shepard "I was training a new fleet of fighter pups but one had engine trouble and went down, I pulled back the pups and sent the betas out to retrive our men but they soon vanished also" she tried to refrain from growling as she balled her hands into fist forcing her nails to press into her palms. "As I told the two Admrials I don't take lightly to my men being captured like dogs."
    Shepard

Post  Shepard Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:50 pm

"We don't have any business out in Turian space at this time...Especially on Nebula." Shepard exclaimed. Walking over to Anderson, she nods to him and whispered, "I got it from here."

"Alright. I'll stand by...Not that I really need to." They both shared a hearty laugh before Anderson left the room. hepard turns to the woman once more, this time folding her arms and frowning. "I've never heard of your kind before. Where do you come from?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:15 pm

"I am from Lunar moon, Its not a big planet and we have been keeping quiet about our existance...until now" she sighed and wrapped her tail around her waist "My wolf clain is big but not to big to where I can't manage it" she pulled up the galexy map showing where her planet was. "Please tell me you can help me get my people back" she said as she rubbed her arm holding on to a silver paw print necklace.
    Shepard

Post  Shepard Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Shrugging her shoulders, Shepard nodded her head towards the door, motioning for the woman to follow her. Once outside the office, Shepard straightened out her new Admiral uniform, smoothing out the sleeves before speaking. "I have to see someone first. This will only take a few moments." Shepard told the woman, and the two went to the elevator area. "Did you ever get a description of who took your people?" She asked as they walked into the opened elevator.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Sonya slowly shook her head "No the people on nebula only told me it was too dark to see anything...but there hiding something" She said as she followed shepard stepping into the elevator crossing her arms behind her back "If it was too dark to see, then how did they know it was my people being kidnapped?" she asked closing her eyes and taking a much needed breath "Who ever did this will rule the day they crossed my path!" she said restraining herself from punching a hole in the elevator. Sonyas ears perked up as one of her men reported in she held the ear piece as she listened then giving him orders to keep patroling and to fix a slight problem with the communication systems.
    Shepard

Post  Shepard Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Shepard kept her thoughts to herself as the elevator stopped on the floor Shepard wanted to stop at. The med-bay was a little busy, nothing seemed out of order except for a few people waiting to see a doctor for their needs. The two women weaved past a few people as Shepard flagged down one of the doctors there. "Doctor Chakwas!" She called out. Doctor Chakwas was already occupied with another patient, but raised her voice when Shepard had called her. "Shepard. I'll be with you in a second."

When the doctor was finished with her first patient, she immediately went to Shepard. "I've gotten your test results. Your biotics are perfectly fine. Just be sure to keep up with the calorie intake. It's about 600 points lower than the recommended amount."

"Right. I'm fine though? Anything wrong with the other half of me?"

"Not at all. Though we all thought you weren't going to make it when we found you in London. You're putting Jesus Christ to shame. Any more resurrections and he might come after you."

"You know what they say...Third time's the charm." Shepard said. They shared a quiet laugh. Doctor Chakwas scanned through her omni-tool for any more reports to give.

"By the way, about Kelly..."

"Something wrong?"

"No. She's perfectly fine. Told me to give you this." She then hands Shepard a note. "Open it later when you get the chance." She tells her.After a few more minutes of talking, a voice was heard through Shepard's headset.

"Shepard." It was her old crew mate, Miranda Lawson. "We found out who has been on Nebula...It was Cerberus."

"Cerberus? But I thought we defeated them?"

"A few officials had survived. I'll give you more info when I get it."

"Thanks Miranda." Shepard turns to the woman she was with. "What do you know about Cerberus?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Sonya looked up at Shepard and shook her head "I only know whats in the papers about them, that you took them down" she said as put her ears back "Are you telling me they are the ones doing this?" she growled a bit clinching her fist against trying really hard not to smash anything and have to fight off a bunch of guards."I will rip them to shreads!" she growled and almost roared.
    Shepard

Post  Shepard Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:25 pm

"Yeah. Don't know why they're doing this." Shepard said. She turned Sonya and nods. "We have to stop them...again. Have you brought anything with you when you came here?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:50 pm

"Just my two guards waiting in the lobby and my car" she said as she tapped her ear piece speaking into it "What the hell's going on that you two keep screaming in my ear?!" she turned slightly away from Shepard to not scream in her face. "You two omegas figure it out and stop yelling in my ear before I come over there and beat both your asses!" Sonya sighed and nodded "Sorry about that but I am with you and my team better not say no either." she told her as she held out her hand smiling "We getting my people back and sticking it to these people!"
    Shepard

Post  Shepard Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:37 pm

"Right..." Shepard said. "I need to talk to the other Admirals. See if we can get something working. Think you can wait back at the lobby with the rest of your squad?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Sonya dropped her hand and glared at Shepard "Ya what ever" she said walking back to the elevator taking it down to the lobby, She walked back to the lobby with her team and waited on Shepard. "I wonder if anyone ever put her in her place before" she growled to herself as she paced the floors.
    Shepard

Post  Shepard Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

After a lengthy meeting with the other Admirals of the Alliance, Shepard was given the green light to lead a team to search for any signs of Cerberus. Once inside the lobby, Shepard fixed her battle gear, staring at the wolf pack with mild amusement. "Listen up. You are my responsibility. I don't take shit lightly. Fuck up, and it's your loss. This is beneficial for you as well as the Alliance. Cerberus must be stopped by any means necessary. Are we clear?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Sonya glared at Shepard nodding once as she turned around "Move out..." she told them walking ahead and thinking to herself as she looked at her omni-tool playing with it for a few moments setting the cars destination back to her home. "Whats our fist task?" she looked back at Shepard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:28 pm